Huge Collection & Liquidation of Sunrise Antiques - Final Round!
Team JP has been asked to assist with the liquidation of Sunrise Antiques' HUGE inventory by Public Auction. This will be the final round and will include 100's of pieces of antique furniture and a tremendous variety of merchandise, including imported items from multiple countries to primitives, collectibles, artwork, porcelain, pottery, signs, metal works, advertising items and memorabilia to antique tools, and LOTS MORE! Get ready for an exciting Final Round Auction!
Important: Winning bidders are responsible for bringing their own boxes and packing materials, especially for fragile items. There will not be any available at the auction site.
1. BUYER’S PREMIUM: A 13% “buyer’s premium” will be added to the successful bidder’s high bid and will be included in the total purchase price. A 3% discount will apply to all purchases made with cash, approved check, cashier's check or wire transfer (fees apply).
2. PAYMENT: All property must be paid for in full on sale day. North Carolina sales tax of 7.00% will be applied to the total purchase price.
3. NO WARRANTIES: The information contained on the sale list and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. All property sells “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS,” if any. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the auction will take precedence over previous printed material or any other oral statements made.
5. AUCTIONEER’S DISCLAIMER: All information including year models, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage, designer, manufacturer or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold “AS IS, WHERE IS,” with all faults if any.
6. LOAD OUT: All items must be paid for in full prior to removal. All items are the responsibility of the purchaser when pronounced sold and must be removed the day of the sale. THIS IS NOT NEGOTIABLE! Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture. Neither the seller nor Johnson Properties are responsible for damage or theft.
7. ACCIDENTS: All persons attending this auction or otherwise on the premises before, during and/or after the auction, do so at their own risk. Neither the sellers, Property Owners nor Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. is responsible for accidents
8. ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We suggest that you arrive at least one hour prior to the auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered.