The Robert Johnson FINAL Round of Antiques & Collectibles Auction!
This will be the FINAL event of a very important series of Auction Events for Central North Carolina and the entire Southeast! Robert Johnson's collection spans nearly 75 years of collecting items from old country stores, farms and meticulous searching throughout the country for rare and unique items. There are antique hand and carving tools, advertising signs, railroad lanterns, political posters and pictures, old store display cases and original unopened samples and displays, glassware, grinders, fishing supplies, lots of cast iron, and LOTS MORE! This is a very rare opportunity to get a chance to even see these items - much less purchase them! Call your collector friends and plan to participate in this final exciting event! There are lots of old store showcases and displays available.
Important: Winning bidders are responsible for bringing their own boxes and packing materials, especially for fragile items. There will not be any available at the auction site.
1. BUYER’S PREMIUM: A 13% “buyer’s premium” will be added to the successful bidder’s high bid and will be included in the total purchase price. A 3% discount will apply to all purchases made with cash or approved check.
2. PAYMENT: All property must be paid for in full on sale day. Acceptable methods of payment include: cash, Visa, MasterCard, and approved checks.
3. NO WARRANTIES: The information contained on the sale list and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. All property sells “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS,” if any. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the auction will take precedence over previous printed material or any other oral statements made.
4. AUCTIONEER’S DISCLAIMER: All information including year models, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage, designer, manufacturer or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold “AS IS, WHERE IS,” with all faults if any.
5. LOAD OUT: All items must be paid for in full prior to removal. All items are the responsibility of the purchaser when pronounced sold and must be removed the day of the auction unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to the auction day. Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture. Neither the seller nor Johnson Properties are responsible for damage or theft.
6. ACCIDENTS: All persons attending this auction or otherwise on the premises before, during and/or after the auction, do so at their own risk. Neither the sellers, Property Owners nor Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. are responsible for accidents.
7. ABSENTEE BIDS: Absentee Bids may be registered with JP staff. JP staff cannot guarantee absentee bid placement. Payment for items purchased via absentee bids must be paid for in full prior to removal from sale site. NCAL: 7340