Bobby & Del Bell Estate (Deceased)
The JP Team is honored to be called upon to assist with the liquidation of the Bobby and Del Bell Estate for the family. The Bells were well known in the area. Bobby was one of the premier machinists in the area and Del was known for her accounting business. This will be a rare opportunity for you to buy property in one of the oldest sections of Angier, just a couple of blocks from downtown, the post office, and the park. We will be offering 2 homes and 1 adjacent lot (survey is in progress). The first home is on a corner lot with approximately 2,700 square feet, 4 bedrooms and 2.5 baths, a large screened-in back porch, along with a 1,650 square foot shop that is wired with AC and heat, and an upstairs. The second home is right next door and would make a great in-laws' home or rental property. We will also be offering 1 additional lot. Along with the real estate, we will be offering all of the remaining household furnishings and all of the contents from Mr. Bell's shop, along with 2 Chevrolet El Caminos, a portable car shelter and small storage building.
|JPID||Address||PIN||Acres||County Tax Rate||City Tax Rate||Fire Tax Rate||Fire District||Map Book/Page||Deed Book/Page|
|1||38 E. Cutts St.||0674-70-8620||0.231||0.75||0.53||0.07||Angier/Black River||2019/234||2000/724|
|2||197 N. Dunn St.||0674-70-9600||0.278||0.75||0.53||0.07||Angier/Black River||2019/234||2000/724|
|3||30 E Cutts St||0674-70-7528||0.500||0.75||0.53||0.07||Angier/Black River||3691/0533||2000/724|
Utilities: City of Angier Water and Sewer Available
Zoning: 30 E Cutts Street - CB - Central Business; 38 E Cutts Street and 1 Lot - R-10 Residential
1. BUYER'S PREMIUM: Real Estate: A 6% buyer’s premium will be added to the successful bidder's high bid and will be included in the total contract purchase price. Property will be sold subject to seller confirmation. Personal Property: A 13% “buyer’s premium” will be added to the successful bidder’s high bid and will be included in the total purchase price. A 3% discount will apply to all purchases made with cash or approved check.
2. CONDITIONS: The information contained on this website and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. Title X: Under Title X, the purchaser of a single family residence built prior to 1978 has a maximum of ten (10) days to conduct a risk assessment or inspection of the property for the presence of lead-based paint and/or lead-based paint hazards.
*3. BROKER PARTICIPATION WELCOME: Any broker actively licensed in North Carolina whose agent properly registers the successful high bidder, will be paid a 2% commission, based on gavel price, at settlement by the seller. Registration must be on a Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. Broker Pre-Registration Agreement. The properly completed agreement must be received in the office of Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. no less than 48 hours prior to the auction. Additionally, agent must attend sale and co-register with prospect on Auction day. Only the first agent to register the high bidder will be paid a commission. Agents acting as principals, on behalf of other licensed real estate agents or on behalf of family members, or who represent prospects who have had prior contact with the Seller or Auction Company are not eligible. Brokers may pre-register only one potential buyer.
4. DEPOSIT: A 10% Earnest money deposit is required on day of sale. Balance due on or before 45 days post auction.
5. LOAD OUT: All items must be paid for in full prior to removal. All items are the responsibility of the purchaser when pronounced sold and must be removed the day of the auction unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to the auction day. Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture. Neither the seller nor Johnson Properties are responsible for damage or theft.
6. AUCTIONEER'S DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold AS IS, WHERE IS, with all faults if any. The Auction Firm and Sellers reserve the right to entertain any reasonable offers, which may be accepted, prior to the auction.
7. ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We suggest that you arrive one hour prior to the auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered.