Online Only! Coins, Beer Steins, Tobacco Advertising Memorabilia, toy tractors, & Much More!
This is early notice of a very important online only auction event. We will have hundreds of coins, tobacco advertising memorabilia, old signs, crocks, ertl and other model tractors, beer steins from around the world and lots more items. These items included in this event are from three estates and you will not be disappointed once you look over the offering. Keep checking this site as you do not want to miss this one!
Johnson Properties Office - 48 Progressive Parkway, Angier, NC 27501
Wednesday, September 18th from 12:00 PM – 4:00PM
Thursday, September 19th from 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
***PICK-UP IS NOT AVAILABLE ON TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 17th***
1. BUYER’S PREMIUM: An 18% “buyer’s premium” will be added to the successful bidder’s high bid and will be included in the total purchase price. A 3% discount will apply to all purchases made with cash, approved check, cashier's check or wire transfer (fees apply).
2. PAYMENT: By DEFAULT, your credit card on file with Proxibid will be charged for all winning bids plus the 18% buyer’s premium on Wednesday, September 18th at 8:00 AM. Paid in full receipts for credit card purchasers will be e-mailed as soon as the credit card is charged, we will have a copy of your receipt at pick-up. Buyers wishing to pay by cash, approved check, money order or wire transfer and receive the 3% discount (15% BP) must notify Johnson Properties at (919) 639-2231 before Tuesday, September 17th by 4:00PM to prevent your credit card from being charged. These customer's will need to bring cash, approved check, or the money order with them when they pick-up, and will receive a paid in full receipt at that time. Please do not assume that if you have paid cash at other online auctions with us, that we will know not to charge your credit card, please always call and let us know.
3. NO WARRANTIES: The information contained on the sale list and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. All property sells “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS”, if any. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the auction will take precedence over previous printed material or any other oral statements made.
4. COIN BUYERS: The coin/currency in the picture is the coin/currency you will receive. We do not grade coins as it is very subjective. The term gold may refer to color, gold plating, or actual gold. It is the buyer's responsibility to make that determination. The term silver may refer to silver in color, silver plating, or actual silver. It is the buyer's responsibility to make that determination. We do not guarantee authenticity of the coin. We make no clams to authenticity or the accuracy of an item or description of the item listed for bid. Viewing will be available at a date and time to be determined.
5. AUCTIONEER’S DISCLAIMER: All information including year models, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage, designer, manufacturer or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. All property to be sold, “AS IS, WHERE IS”, with all faults if any.
6. LOAD OUT TIMES: Pick-up will be on Wednesday, September 18th from 12:00 PM – 4:00PM and Thursday, September 19th from 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM at the Johnson Properties Office. Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture. Neither the seller nor Johnson Properties are responsible for damage or theft.
7. ACCIDENTS: All persons attending this auction or otherwise on the premises before, during and/or after the auction, do so at their own risk. Neither, the sellers, property owners nor Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. is responsible for accidents.
ONLINE BIDDING - please see Proxibid for comprehensive terms.