Major Real Estate Opportunity Spanning 11 N.C. Counties
This is an early announcement of a major investment opportunity for savvy real estate entrepreneurs! Team JP has been contracted to assist with marketing over 250 parcels spanning over 11 Counties from the Virginia line all the way down to the South Carolina line. We are in the early research stages at this point but keep checking this site as we will be adding information in the coming weeks and months. There will most likely be a series of events throughout NC with multiple offerings both online and in live simulcast events. We will be posting GIS information, photographs, maps, and property catalogs.
Team JP is selling for The North Carolina Department of Transportation “residue” properties in a live and online simulcast via Proxibid public auction.
1. There is a 10% Buyers Premium upon the high bid price for this auction and a 10% Earnest Money Deposit required on Auction Day and the balance is due at closing.
2. The sale of the subject property has a single 10 day upset bid period and must be approved by the Board of Transportation and, when necessary, by the Council of State, and these approvals may delay by several months the sale and delivery of the Quitclaim Deed conveying the property.
3. The property will be transferred via Quitclaim Deed and the Buyer is responsible for all recording fees associated with the recording of the executed Quitclaim Deed; the Closing will be handled at the respective County Register of Deeds office.
4. All final payment funds will be made out to NCDOT via a certified or cashier's check, payable at the time of closing and recording of the Quitclaim Deed at the respective County Register of Deeds office.
5. Buyer has physically reviewed the property and is aware of any access or control of access.
6. The sale of the subject property must be approved by the Board of Transportation and, when necessary, by the Council of State, and these approvals may delay by several months the sale and delivery of the Quitclaim Deed conveying the property.
7. Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. makes no representations or warranties, expressed or implied, concerning the property. Descriptions of the property are believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to conduct any inspection prior to the auction. Johnson Properties Realtors and Auctioneers, Inc. has attempted to find or locate all information deemed material facts. Ultimately, it is the Buyer’s responsibility to inspect all aspects of the property before placing a bid. No sale shall be invalidated by the Buyer as a result of he/she not conducting their own inspection prior to bidding. It is automatically acknowledged by placing a bid that you have personally inspected the property, hired an agent to inspect the property or waived your right to inspect the property.
8. All properties are offered “AS IS, WHERE IS” with no warranties either written or implied. Potential buyers are encouraged to research all property attributes (i.e. zoning, lot size, water and sewer availability, buildable or non-buildable, easements, encroachments, any governmental or private restrictions, restrictive covenants, etc.) to ensure that the property meets their intended use prior to bidding. The current appropriate county GIS information and aerial representations are provided as a courtesy, but are NOT GUARANTEED.
9. Neither the NCDOT nor Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. makes any representation of the condition or suitability of any property for any purpose. All properties are being sold “as is” in their present condition with all faults if any.
For ONLINE BIDDING, please see Proxibid for comprehensive terms. The Online Buyers Premium is 11%.