Fayetteville Downsizing Auction
The JP Team will conduct a personal property auction with a great selection of furniture decorator items, collectibles and fine crystal/glass, much of which was accumulated by the family while living in Europe. The client is downsizing, so it is a great opportunity to buy a one of a kind sectional bookcase, a fine dining room suite, a bed with matching dresser, quality night stands, patio table and chairs, art, yard tools, kitchen items and small appliances. We will offer den/family room furniture including a theatre-style sofa with cup holders, love seat, couch, and matching easy chairs. We are just starting our inventory so watch this site for further details because we have boxes of treasurers not yet unpacked. This home is near Fort Bragg, so if you are relocating to the area, you don’t want to miss this auction!
There is something here for everyone, so bring your trucks & trailers and come prepared for a fun and exciting auction with Auctioneer Buck Lattimore and the Johnson Properties Team! You can always count on having a "good time" at Buck's auctions.
1. BUYER’S PREMIUM: A 13% “buyer’s premium” will be added to the successful bidder’s high bid and will be included in the total purchase price. A 3% discount will apply to all purchases made with cash or approved check.
2. PAYMENT: All property must be paid for in full on sale day. Acceptable methods of payment include cash, Visa, MasterCard and approved checks.
3. NO WARRANTIES: The information contained on the sale list and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. All property sells “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS”, if any. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the auction will take precedence over previous printed material or any other oral statements made.
4. AUCTIONEER’S DISCLAIMER: All information including year models, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage, designer, manufacturer or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”, with all faults if any.
5. LOAD OUT: All items must be paid for in full prior to removal. All items are the responsibility of the purchaser when pronounced sold and must be removed the day of the auction unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to the auction day. Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture. Neither the seller nor Johnson Properties are responsible for damage or theft.
6. ACCIDENTS: All persons attending this auction or otherwise on the premises before, during and/or after the auction, do so at their own risk. Neither the sellers, Property Owners nor Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. is responsible for accidents.
7. ABSENTEE BIDS: Absentee Bids may be registered with JP staff. JP staff cannot guarantee absentee bid placement. Payment for items purchased via absentee bids must be paid for in full prior to removal from sale site.