Huge Tactical & Outdoor Wear Liquidation Auction #1!
Click Here to Bid Now!!
Auction ends Monday, December 2nd starting at 12 Noon, last lot will close at 4:00PM!
Pick-up dates & times:
Wednesday, December 4th from 12PM - 7PM
1402 Interstate Dr., Dunn, NC 28334
Please ensure you bring your own packing materials and assistance to load your items.
This is early notice of a major series of online only events leading up to a huge, live, onsite auction event to be held in Dunn, NC. Team JP has been called upon to assist Mr. Bob and Mrs. Phyllis Dixon with step one of their retirement by offering all of the contents, equipment and the facility at public auction. The Dixons have been known nationwide for their massive offering, known as Bob's Army Surplus for many years with multiple locations. This collection spans years of collecting as well as offering only the best new tactical and turnout gear for our public defenders and military; including clothes, boots, and knives galore! We also have lots of camo for the avid hunter in your family. Do your Christmas shopping early!
There are literally thousands of items that will be offered in a series of 3-4 online and live auction events. Keep checking this site for updated pictures, catalogues and the first auction date.
This is a big one so call your friends and count up your dollars! We have camo and tactical gear by the truckloads plus tons of knives, holsters and so much more! This may be the largest auction offering ever of this type on the East Coast. More info and the bidding link coming soon!
1. BUYER’S PREMIUM: A 16% “buyer’s premium” will be added to the successful bidder’s high bid and will be included in the total purchase price. A 3% discount will apply to all purchases made with cash, approved check, cashier's check or wire transfer (fees apply). 7% NC sales tax will be charged, as applicable.
2. PAYMENT: By DEFAULT, your credit card on file with Proxibid will be charged for all winning bids plus the 16% buyer’s premium the day after the sale ends. Paid in full receipts for credit card purchasers will be e-mailed as soon as the credit card is charged, we will have a copy of your receipt at pick-up. Buyers wishing to pay by cash, approved check, money order or wire transfer and receive the 3% discount must notify Johnson Properties at (919) 639-2231 before Tuesday, December 3rd by 9:00AM to prevent your credit card from being charged. These customer's will need to bring cash, approved check, or a money order with them when they pick-up, and will receive a paid in full receipt at that time. Please do not assume that if you have paid cash at other online auctions with us, that we will know not to charge your credit card, please always call and let us know.
3. NO WARRANTIES: The information contained on the sale list and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. All property sells “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS”, if any. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the auction will take precedence over previous printed material or any other oral statements made.
4. AUCTIONEER’S DISCLAIMER: All information including year models, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage, designer, manufacturer or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. All property to be sold, “AS IS, WHERE IS”, with all faults if any.
5. LOAD OUT TIMES: Wednesday, December 4th from 12PM - 7 PM. Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture. Neither the seller nor Johnson Properties are responsible for damage or theft.
6. ACCIDENTS: All persons attending this auction or otherwise on the premises before, during and/or after the auction, do so at their own risk. Neither, the sellers, property owners nor Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. is responsible for accidents.
ONLINE BIDDING - please see Proxibid for comprehensive terms.