Boarding House Treasures & Tea Room
This will be a two-event auction. The first auction will be an online only auction of all of the collectibles on site, and the 2nd auction will feature all of the fixtures and large antique items along with this very unique refurbished old boarding house in Hope Mills right across from the old mill.
1. BUYER’S PREMIUM: An 18% “buyer’s premium” will be added to the successful bidder’s high bid and will be included in the total purchase price. A 3% discount will apply to all purchases made with cash, approved check, cashier's check or wire transfer (fees apply). Sales tax will not be charged.
2. PAYMENT: By DEFAULT, your credit card on file with Proxibid will be charged for all winning bids plus the 18% buyer’s premium the day after the sale ends. Paid in full receipts for credit card purchasers will be e-mailed as soon as the credit card is charged, we will have a copy of your receipt at pick-up. Buyers wishing to pay by cash, approved check, money order or wire transfer and receive the 3% discount must notify Johnson Properties at (919) 639-2231 before (WILL BE POSTED) to prevent your credit card from being charged. These customer's will need to bring cash, approved check, or a money order with them when they pick-up, and will receive a paid in full receipt at that time. Please do not assume that if you have paid cash at other online auctions with us, that we will know not to charge your credit card, please always call and let us know.
3. NO WARRANTIES: The information contained on the sale list and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. All property sells “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS”, if any. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the auction will take precedence over previous printed material or any other oral statements made.
4. AUCTIONEER’S DISCLAIMER: All information including year models, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage, designer, manufacturer or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. All property to be sold, “AS IS, WHERE IS”, with all faults if any.
5. LOAD OUT TIMES: ( WILL BE POSTED) Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture. Neither the seller nor Johnson Properties are responsible for damage or theft.
6. ACCIDENTS: All persons attending this auction or otherwise on the premises before, during and/or after the auction, do so at their own risk. Neither, the sellers, property owners nor Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. is responsible for accidents.
ONLINE BIDDING - please see Proxibid for comprehensive terms.