Remaining Assets of Davis Landscaping Supply!
This is an early notice of a very important auction to be held in Harnett County in January. Mr Bruce Davis and Ms. Reba operated Davis Landscaping Supply for many years just outside of Lillington providing the farming and landscaping community a local place to buy their parts & necessary items. They were also avid collectors of antique tractors and "all things old" including antique tractors, tools, equipment and lots more. Since the unfortunate passing of Mr Davis, Ms Reba has decided to sell the remaining assets of the business along with their antique tractor collection. This will be a major opportunity for anyone interested in both new and gently used items. This may be a two day event so keep checking this site for updated pictures, dates, a catalog, and information as it becomes available.
1. BUYER’S PREMIUM: A 13% “buyer’s premium” will be added to the successful bidder’s high bid and will be included in the total purchase price. A 3% discount will apply to all purchases made with cash, approved check, cashier's check or wire transfer (fees apply).
2. PAYMENT: All property must be paid for in full on sale day. North Carolina sales tax of 6.75% will be charged as applicable.
3. NO WARRANTIES: The information contained on the sale list and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. All property sells “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS,” if any. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the auction will take precedence over previous printed material or any other oral statements made.
5. AUCTIONEER’S DISCLAIMER: All information including year models, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage, designer, manufacturer or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold “AS IS, WHERE IS,” with all faults if any.
6. LOAD OUT: All items must be paid for in full prior to removal. All items are the responsibility of the purchaser when pronounced sold and must be removed the day of the sale. THIS IS NOT NEGOTIABLE! Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture. Neither the seller nor Johnson Properties are responsible for damage or theft.
7. ACCIDENTS: All persons attending this auction or otherwise on the premises before, during and/or after the auction, do so at their own risk. Neither the sellers, Property Owners nor Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. is responsible for accidents
8. ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We suggest that you arrive at least one hour prior to the auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered.