Brick Ranch in Lillington!
This is early notice of an upcoming auction in January, 2020 for the Eugene J. Mehl Estate (deceased) in Lillington. This three bedroom brick ranch situated on approximately 1/3 of an acre will be sold to the highest bidder above $92,516.00
This is a super home in a great neighborhood!
Utilities: Town Water & Sewer
Zoning: (R-10) Residential Single-Family
1. BUYER'S PREMIUM: A 6% buyer’s premium will be added to the successful bidder's high bid and will be included in the total contract purchase price. Home selling to the highest bidder above $92,516.00
2. CONDITIONS: The information contained on this website and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. Title X: Under Title X, the purchaser of a single family residence built prior to 1978 has a maximum of ten (10) days to conduct a risk assessment or inspection of the property for the presence of lead-based paint and/or lead-based paint hazards.
*3. BROKER PARTICIPATION WELCOME: Any broker actively licensed in North Carolina whose agent properly registers the successful high bidder, will be paid a 2% commission, based on gavel price, at settlement by the seller. Registration must be on a Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. Broker Pre-Registration Agreement. The properly completed agreement must be received in the office of Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. no less than 48 hours prior to the auction. Additionally, agent must attend sale and co-register with prospect on Auction day. Only the first agent to register the high bidder will be paid a commission. Agents acting as principals, on behalf of other licensed real estate agents or on behalf of family members, or who represent prospects who have had prior contact with the Seller or Auction Company are not eligible. Brokers may pre-register only one potential buyer.
4. DEPOSIT: A 10% Earnest money deposit is required on day of sale. Balance due on or before 45 days post auction.
5. LOAD OUT: All items must be paid for in full prior to removal. All items are the responsibility of the purchaser when pronounced sold and must be removed the day of the auction unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to the auction day. Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture. Neither the seller nor Johnson Properties are responsible for damage or theft.
6. AUCTIONEER'S DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold AS IS, WHERE IS, with all faults if any. The Auction Firm and Sellers reserve the right to entertain any reasonable offers, which may be accepted, prior to the auction.
7. ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We suggest that you arrive one hour prior to the auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered.