Remaining Assets of Davis Landscaping Supply! Round #2
Open House & Pre-registration - Monday, January 27th from 11AM - 1PM - come out, view all the equipment AND get registered for the auction so you don't have to stand in line on auction day! Registration is good for both days, just don't lose your bidder card, but if you do, we will make you another one!
WildFire Pizza will have their mobile wood fired pizza oven on site! Check out this link to view their menu: http://www.wildfirewoodfiredpizza.com
A loader will be available on both days if you need assistance loading your purchases!
Mr. Bruce Davis and Ms. Reba operated Davis Landscaping Supply for many years just outside of Lillington providing the farming and landscaping community a local place to buy their parts & necessary items. They were also avid collectors of antique tractors and "all things old" including antique tractors, tools, equipment and lots more. Since the unfortunate passing of Mr Davis, Ms Reba has decided to sell the remaining assets of the business along with their antique tractor collection. This will be a major opportunity for anyone interested in both new and gently used items. Pay attention to the catalogue for each day please!
1. BUYER’S PREMIUM: A 13% “buyer’s premium” will be added to the successful bidder’s high bid and will be included in the total purchase price. A 3% discount will apply to all purchases made with cash, approved check, cashier's check or wire transfer (fees apply).
2. PAYMENT: All property must be paid for in full on sale day. North Carolina sales tax of 7% will be charged as applicable to all new merchandise.
3. NO WARRANTIES: The information contained on the sale list and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. All property sells “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS,” if any. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the auction will take precedence over previous printed material or any other oral statements made.
5. AUCTIONEER’S DISCLAIMER: All information including year models, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage, designer, manufacturer or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold “AS IS, WHERE IS,” with all faults if any.
6. LOAD OUT: We will have a loader available on 1/28 and 1/29 to assist with loadout. All items must be paid for in full prior to removal. All items are the responsibility of the purchaser when pronounced sold and must be removed during the designated times. We will have a loaders available on Tuesday and Wednesday to assist. Neither the seller nor Johnson Properties are responsible for damage or theft.
7. ACCIDENTS: All persons attending this auction or otherwise on the premises before, during and/or after the auction, do so at their own risk. Neither the sellers, Property Owners nor Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. is responsible for accidents
8. ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We suggest that you arrive at least one hour prior to the auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered.