Home and Personal Property!
This event will be held at 2216 Docs Rd. in Lillington!
Great home located in the Western Harnett area, very convenient to Fort Bragg. This home has three bedrooms one bathroom and is a total of 1,248 square feet. It is located on a private, corner lot with just over 2 acres of land. The home has 3 bedrooms and could have 5 with a little work down stairs and 2 full baths. The home features new vinyl windows, like-new metal roof, recently replaced HVAC system, hard wood floors, remodeled bath, masonry fireplace and lots more including fenced back yard & plenty of outside storage. We will also be offering some personal property, tools, furniture and house hold items. For more information about this home or a private showing contact the project manager Dale Young at 919-427-8233.
Uitilities: County Water
1. BUYER'S PREMIUM: Real Estate: A 6% buyer’s premium will be added to the successful bidder's high bid and will be included in the total contract purchase price. Property will be sold subject to seller confirmation. Personal Property: A 14% “buyer’s premium” will be added to the successful bidder’s high bid and will be included in the total purchase price. A 4% discount will apply to all purchases made with cash or approved check. 7% NC sales tax will be charged.
2. CONDITIONS: The information contained on this website and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. Title X: Under Title X, the purchaser of a single family residence built prior to 1978 has a maximum of ten (10) days to conduct a risk assessment or inspection of the property for the presence of lead-based paint and/or lead-based paint hazards.
*3. BROKER PARTICIPATION WELCOME: Any broker actively licensed in North Carolina whose agent properly registers the successful high bidder, will be paid a 2% commission, based on gavel price, at settlement by the seller. Registration must be on a Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. Broker Pre-Registration Agreement. The properly completed agreement must be received in the office of Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. no less than 48 hours prior to the auction. Additionally, agent must attend sale and co-register with prospect on Auction day. Only the first agent to register the high bidder will be paid a commission. Agents acting as principals, on behalf of other licensed real estate agents or on behalf of family members, or who represent prospects who have had prior contact with the Seller or Auction Company are not eligible. Brokers may pre-register only one potential buyer.
4. DEPOSIT: A 10% Earnest money deposit is required on day of sale. Balance due on or before 45 days post auction.
5. LOAD OUT: All items must be paid for in full prior to removal. All items are the responsibility of the purchaser when pronounced sold and must be removed the day of the auction unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to the auction day. Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture. Neither the seller nor Johnson Properties are responsible for damage or theft.
6. AUCTIONEER'S DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold AS IS, WHERE IS, with all faults if any. The Auction Firm and Sellers reserve the right to entertain any reasonable offers, which may be accepted, prior to the auction.
7. ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We suggest that you arrive one hour prior to the auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered. NCAL: #7340