Upscale Personal Property Auction! NOTE DATE CHANGE WITH AN EXTENSION!
Auction Payment & Pick-up Location: JP Auction Yard, 7359 NC Hwy 210N, Angier, NC 27501
PLEASE CALL AHEAD TO SCHEDULE YOUR PICK UP TIME IF PICKING UP LOCALLY!!!
Due to recent health concerns we have changed this to an online only auction and have extended the bidding period to allow those that may have been coming to the live auction to now register and bid online.
High-end furnishings and automobiles from a gorgeous home in the Anderson Creek Golf Community. Items include; leather furniture, a massive bedroom suite, front load washer & dryer, flat screen TV's, small kitchen appliances, a golf cart and even a beautiful Mercedes-Benz plus a handicap accessible van.
JP Auction Yard, 7359 NC Hwy 210N, Angier, NC 27501
Thursday, April 16th 9:00AM - 4:00PM
Friday, April 17th from 9:00AM to 4:00 PM
Please note that pick-up is outside, so we ask that you stay in your vehilce until we signal that we are ready for you to load. Be sure to bring personal protective gear, such as gloves or masks. And as always make sure you bring your own packing materials and assistance to load your vehicle.
Shipping costs are NOT included in the invoice; buyers are responsible for ALL costs. We use a third party shipper; they will pick up on Friday, April 17th. If you want your items shipped, please call Johnson Properties at (919) 639-2231 so we can add you to the shipping list. For questions regarding shipping costs please call the shipper; their information is below. Please note that a handling fee of $5.00 per box will be added to the shipping total. Additional insurance is at the discretion of the buyer. International shipping is NOT available. (These are the shipper's handling fees; please contact them with issues/questions.)
Small items; such as glassware, decor, bedding, etc.
BN Printing (919) 894-4170
Large items; such as vehicles or furniture:
Navis Pack & Ship (919) 832-9006
1. BUYER’S PREMIUM: A 15% “buyer’s premium” will be added to the successful bidder’s high bid and will be included in the total purchase price. A 3% discount will apply to all purchases made with cash or approved check. 7% North Carolina Sales Tax will be charged.
2. PAYMENT: Credit card payments are preferred during this time, but we will accept cash or check if you cannot pay by credit card. Buyers wishing to pay by cash, certified check, money order or wire transfer must notify Johnson Properties at (919) 639-2231 BEFORE Tuesday, April 14th, 2020 by 4:00 PM Eastern Time. If we do not hear from you, credit cards will be charged at the completion of the auction on sale day. Any changes to the credit card number on file must be done through HiBid Customer Support at (352) 414-1947. A $25 title fee will be added to a buyer's invoice if they purchase a titled vehicle.
3. NO WARRANTIES: The information contained on the sale list and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. All property sells “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS”, if any. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the auction will take precedence over previous printed material or any other oral statements made.
4. AUCTIONEER’S DISCLAIMER: All information including year models, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage, designer, manufacturer or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”, with all faults if any.
5. LOAD OUT: All items must be paid for in full prior to removal. All items are the responsibility of the purchaser when pronounced sold and must be removed the day of the auction unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to the auction day. Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture. Neither the seller nor Johnson Properties are responsible for damage or theft.
6. ACCIDENTS: All persons attending this auction or otherwise on the premises before, during and/or after the auction, do so at their own risk. Neither the sellers, Property Owners nor Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. is responsible for accidents.
7. ABSENTEE BIDS: Absentee Bids may be registered with JP staff. JP staff cannot guarantee absentee bid placement. Payment for items purchased via absentee bids must be paid for in full prior to removal from sale site. NCAL: 7340
PLEASE SEE HIBID FOR A COMPLETE LIST OF ONLINE TERMS & CONDITIONS!