WR RENTALS STORAGE AUCTION!
Bring your trucks and trailers so that you can load your treasures from this auction!
Auction to be conducted at WR Rentals Mini Storage - 1501 N Raleigh St, Angier, NC 27501 @ 10:00 AM
This is a CASH only auction!
Viewing the contents of units will take place on the day of the auction only.
All successful bidders shall take possession of contents of the unit immediately.
Please complete the form, if applicable, and return to Johnson Properties prior to the auction end date. You can mail the completed form to PO Box 310, Angier, NC 27501 or you can email it to email@example.com. If you believe you have a completed form on file with Johnson Properties, please email Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org for verification.
1. BUYER'S PREMIUM: A 10% buyer’s premium will be added to the successful bidder's high bid. This will be a CASH ONLY auction. 7% North Carolina Sales Tax will be charged unless you have a valid NCDOR Tax Exemption Form on file with Johnson Properties.
2. CONDITIONS: Buyer's complete inspection of property is encouraged.
3. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the Auction will take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made. All items will sell at Absolute Auction.
4. PAYMENTS: Only cash will be accepted. All items must be paid for in full on sale day.
5. LOAD OUT/TRANSPORTATION: Load out and transportation will be the responsibility of the buyer. Property will become the responsibility of the purchasers once pronounced sold. Buyers and their agents, will dismantle, load and remove all property at their own risk and expense. Buyers must pay in full for items prior to removal. Items must be removed on sale day and the units must be broom swept clean. Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture.
6. AUCTIONEER'S DISCLAIMER: All information including year models, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers are encouraged to personally inspect items and rely on their own judgement and inspection. All items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS with all faults if any.
7. Neither Johnson Properties, Realtors and Auctioneers Inc. nor the sellers are responsible for any accidental injury or theft. Inventory is subject to change.
8. ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We suggest that you arrive one hour prior to the Auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered. NCAL: 7340