Real Estate Investment Opportunity!
This is early notice of a major real estate offering coming up in Harnett County this summer. There are approximately 16 rental units and more than 30 sites total included in this offering. Many of the vacant sites already have septic tanks/systems in place. There are numerous vacant lots as well, ready for you to build or put your manufactured home on. This opportunity is located in Thomas Ranch Estates convenient to Vass, Southern Pines and US #1, close to the Moore County line but still in Harnett County! This event will be held at the JP Auction Headquarters at 48 Progressive Parkway, Angier, NC.
|JPID||PIN||Address||LOT #||Acres||Map Book & Page||Deed Book & Page||Mobile Home Lots||Homes on Property||Bed & Bath||Septic Tank/System|
|1||9545-49-1736||115 Ed Thomas Rd||13-A||2.25||PC#F/677A||2728/0600||3||0||NA||Yes|
|1||Ed Thomas Rd||0||NA||Yes|
|1||Ed Thomas Rd||0||NA||Yes|
|2||9545-49-3542||121 Ed Thomas Rd||13-B||1.27||PC#F/677A||3183/0898||1||0||NA||Yes|
|3||9545-49-5204||237 Ed Thomas Rd||13-C||1.62||PC#F/677A||2728/0600||4||1||2/2||Yes|
|3||265 Ed Thomas Rd||1||2/2||Yes|
|3||217 Ed Thomas Rd||0||NA||Yes|
|3||191 Ed Thomas Rd||1||2/2||Yes|
|4||9545-49-2381||248 Ed Thomas Rd||13-D||1.51||99/359||2728/0600||2||1||3/2||Yes|
|4||234 Ed Thomas Rd||1||3/2||Yes|
|5||9545-49-0202||136 Ed Thomas Rd||13-E||3.47||99/359||2728/0600||4||3||3/2||Yes|
|5||134 Ed Thomas Rd||1||2/2||Yes|
|5||342 Ed Thomas Rd||Shop||Shop||Yes|
|5||128 Ed Thomas Rd||1||3/2||Yes|
|6||9545-39-9669||130 Ed Thomas Rd||13-F||2.16||99/359||2728/0600||1||1||3/2||Yes|
|7||9545-39-9099||340 Ed Thomas Rd||14-C||0.98||99/359||2728/0600||1||1||3/2||Yes|
|8||9545-49-1074||298 Ed Thomas Rd||14-B||0.78||99/359||2728/0600||2||1||3/2||Yes|
|8||328 Ed Thomas Rd||1||2/2||Yes|
|9||9545-38-8874||408 Ed Thomas Rd||14-D||1.29||99/359||2728/0600||1||1||3/2||Yes|
|10||9545-38-8509||432 Ed Thomas Rd||14-E||0.87||99/359||2728/0600||1||1||3/2||Yes|
|11||9545-38-8312||444 Ed Thomas Rd||14-F||1.68||99/359||2728/0600||2||1||3/2||Yes|
|11||452 Ed Thomas Rd||1||3/2||Yes|
|12||9545-38-8162||476 Ed Thomas Rd||10-A||2.01||2000/596||2728/0600||1||0||NA||No|
|13||9545-38-9031||494 Ed Thomas Rd||10-B||2||2000/596||2728/0600||1||0||NA||No|
|14||9545-47-0957||514 Ed Thomas Rd||10-C||2||2000/596||2728/0600||1||0||NA||No|
|15||9545-47-1985||536 Ed Thomas Rd||10-D||2||2000/596||2728/0600||1||0||NA||No|
|16||9545-47-3901||554 Ed Thomas Rd||10-E||2||2000/596||2728/0600||1||0||NA||No|
|17||9545-48-5025||568 Ed Thomas Rd||9-A||1.38||2000/442||2728/0600||1||0||NA||No|
|18||9545-47-7821||658 Ed Thomas Rd||9-D||2.37||2001/177||2728/0600||1||0||NA||No|
|19||9545-58-1203||708 Ed Thomas Rd||8-B||0.97||2000/720||3183/0900||1||0||NA||No|
|20||9545-58-2115||736 Ed Thomas Rd||8-C||0.97||2000/720||3183/0900||1||0||NA||No|
|21||9545-58-3028||766 Ed Thomas Rd||8-D||1.01||2000/720||3380/0626||1||0||NA||No|
|22||9545-57-2771||Ed Thomas Ed||8-E||4.69||2000/720||2728/0600||1||0||NA||No|
|23||9545-57-5822||784 Ed Thomas Rd||7-A||2.5||2000/500||3045/0223||1||0||NA||No|
|24||9545-57-6863||Ed Thomas Rd||7-B||2.5||2000/500||3045/0223||1||0||NA||No|
|25||9545-57-8719||826 Ed Thomas Rd||7-C||2.5||2001/500||3046/0223||1||1||NA||No|
|26||9545-67-3648||Ed Thomas Rd||6-B||5||2002/233||2728/0600||1||0||NA||No|
|27||9545-67-2975||Ed Thomas Rd||6-A||5.01||2002/233||2728/0600||1||0||NA||No|
|28||9545-58-4675||789 Ed Thomas Rd||2-F||2.1||2000/638||2728/0600||1||0||NA||No|
|29||9545-48-4657||515 Ed Thomas Rd||1-B||2||2000/507||2728/0600||1||0||NA||No|
|30||9545-48-0766||Ed Thomas Rd||ROAD||1.31||99/359||2728/0600||0||0||NA||No|
Utilities: County Water runs along Line Rd.
1. BUYERS PREMIUM: A 6% buyer’s premium will be added to the successful bidders high bid and will be included in the total contract purchase price. The majority of the properties included in this auction event are being sold at absolute auction with a very small number of tracts selling subject to immediate confirmation by the seller.
2. CONDITIONS: The information contained on this web site and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged.
*3. BROKER PARTICIPATION WELCOME: Any broker actively licensed in North Carolina whose agent properly registers the successful high bidder, will be paid a 2% commission, based on gavel price, at settlement by the seller. Registration must be on a Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. Broker Pre-Registration Agreement. The properly completed agreement must be received in the office of Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. no less than 48 hours prior to the auction. Additionally, agent must attend sale and co-register with prospect on Auction day. Only the first agent to register the high bidder will be paid a commission. Agents acting as principals, on behalf of other licensed real estate agents or on behalf of family members, or who represent prospects who have had prior contact with the Seller or Auction Company are not eligible. Brokers may pre-register only one potential buyer.
4. DEPOSIT: A 10% Earnest money deposit is required on day of sale. Balance due on or before 45 days post auction.
5. AUCTIONEERS DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold AS IS, WHERE IS, with all faults if any. The Auction Firm and Sellers reserve the right to entertain any reasonable offers, which may be accepted, prior to the auction.
6. ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We suggest that you arrive one hour prior to the auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered. NCAL: #7340