Fantastic set of tools & equipment in an online only event!
Auction Payment & Pick-up Location: 1985 Wheeler Dr., Angier, NC 27501
PLEASE CALL AHEAD TO SCHEDULE YOUR PICK UP TIME IF PICKING UP LOCALLY!!!
This is early notice of a very important upcoming online only auction event for some team JP friends. They are selling their home and moving to be closer to their family and they have chosen team JP to sell all of their woodworking and metal tools as well as their tractor and zero turn mowers and equipment. This is probably the nicest set of equipment we have ever offered including the Kubota L3830 tractor, Woods 6' finish mower, 5' Woods rotary cutter, aerator, fertilizer spreader, rototiller and many other implements. There is also a Kubota ZD1211 zero turn diesel mower with 5' hydraulic lift deck with less than 70 hours! Welders, compressors, tools galore with original paperwork, boxes, gadgets, gizmos and lots of other cool, clean items are included in this auction! The equipment was only used on the 5-acre homestead to mow the yard and pasture and it is in excellent condition and garage-kept from day one! If you want practically "new" items but do not want to pay "new" prices, do not pass this auction up. We will also be accepting a VERY LIMITED NUMBER OF HIGH QUALITY CONSIGNMENTS ONLY, so if you have great equipment to sell - call today to be included in this event. Keep your eye on our website because the date will be posted soon and pictures & catalog will be updated shortly. Get ready for some absolutely super tools and equipment!
Vehicles & Tractor Trailers will be located at 48 Progressive Pkwy., Angier
Pick Up & Payment:
1985 Wheeler Dr., Angier, NC 27501
Friday, May 15th from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Please note that pick-up is outside, so we ask that you stay in your vehicle until we signal that we are ready for you to load. Be sure to bring personal protective gear, such as gloves or masks. And as always make sure you bring your own packing materials and assistance to load your vehicle.
1. BUYER’S PREMIUM: A 15% “buyer’s premium” will be added to the successful bidder’s high bid and will be included in the total purchase price. A 3% discount will apply to all purchases made with cash or approved check. 7% North Carolina Sales Tax will be charged.
2. PAYMENT: Buyers wishing to pay by cash, certified check, money order or wire transfer must notify Johnson Properties at (919) 639-2231 at a date to be determined. If we do not hear from you, credit cards will be charged at the completion of the auction on sale day. Any changes to the credit card number on file must be done through HiBid Customer Support at (352) 414-1947.
3. NO WARRANTIES: The information contained on the sale list and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. All property sells “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS”, if any. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the auction will take precedence over previous printed material or any other oral statements made.
4. AUCTIONEER’S DISCLAIMER: All information including year models, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage, designer, manufacturer or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”, with all faults if any.
5. LOAD OUT: All items must be paid for in full prior to removal. All items are the responsibility of the purchaser when pronounced sold and must be removed the day of the auction unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to the auction day. Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture. Neither the seller nor Johnson Properties are responsible for damage or theft.
6. ACCIDENTS: All persons attending this auction or otherwise on the premises before, during and/or after the auction, do so at their own risk. Neither the sellers, Property Owners nor Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. is responsible for accidents.
7. ABSENTEE BIDS: Absentee Bids may be registered with JP staff. JP staff cannot guarantee absentee bid placement. Payment for items purchased via absentee bids must be paid for in full prior to removal from sale site. NCAL: 7340
PLEASE SEE HIBID FOR A COMPLETE LIST OF ONLINE TERMS & CONDITIONS!