ALL NOW UNDER CONTRACT DUE TO AUCTION MARKETING
This is an exciting new real estate auction coming to Kenly, NC. The JP Team has been chosen to represent the sellers in this HUGE real estate opportunity. We will be offering FOUR homes and FOUR building lots; all of these properties are contiguous to one another. Three of the homes are currently being used as rental properties with a great rental history and the other is a private residence; all of the homes have been well maintained. These are great building lots and one may have the potential to be subdivided. This will be a live and online simulcast auction. More info will be posted soon!
You can contact the project manager Dale Young at 919-427-8233 for more information.
|JPID||PIN||Address||Acres||County Tax Rate||City Tax Rate||Fire Tax Rate||Fire District||Zoning||Utilities||Deed Book & Page||Under Contract|
|1||266717-10-1994||401 E. 2nd St.||0.28||0.76||0.61||0.08||Beulah||R-6||City Water & Sewer||05112/0593||Under Contract|
|2||266717-10-2848||403 E. 2nd St.||0.256||0.76||0.61||0.08||Beulah||R-6||City Water & Sewer||05112/0590||Under Contract|
|3||266717-10-2789||405 E. 2nd St.||0.381||0.76||0.61||0.08||Beulah||R-6||City Water & Sewer||04066/0695||Under Contract|
|4||266717-10-3733||407 E. 2nd St.||0.208||0.76||0.61||0.08||Beulah||R-6||City Water & Sewer||01858/0015||Under Contract|
|5||266717-10-0884||102 E. Pope Ave.||0.46||0.76||0.61||0.08||Beulah||R-6||City Water & Sewer Available||02668/0804||Under Contract|
|6||266717-10-1735||403 E. First St.||0.289||0.76||0.61||0.08||Beulah||R-6||City Water & Sewer Available||04066/6000||Under Contract|
|7||266717-10-2754||405 E. First St.||0.4||0.76||0.61||0.08||Beulah||R-6||City Water & Sewer Available||04013/0358||Under Contract|
|8||266717-10-0507||406 E. First St.||0.89||0.76||0.61||0.08||Beulah||R-6||City Water & Sewer Available||01741/0764||Under Contract|
1. BUYERS PREMIUM: ONSITE: A 6% buyer’s premium will be added to the successful bidder's high bid and will be included in the total contract purchase price. ONLINE: A 7% buyer's premium will be added to the successful bidder's high bid and will be included in the total contract purchase price. These properties will be sold subject to seller confirmation.
2. CONDITIONS: The information contained on this website and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. Title X: Under Title X, the purchaser of a single family residence built prior to 1978 has a maximum of ten (10) days to conduct a risk assessment or inspection of the property for the presence of lead-based paint and/or lead-based paint hazards.
3. CONDITIONS: The information contained on this web site and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged.
*4. BROKER PARTICIPATION WELCOME: Any broker actively licensed in North Carolina whose agent properly registers the successful high bidder, will be paid a 2% commission, based on gavel price, at settlement by the seller. Registration must be on a Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. Broker Pre-Registration Agreement. The properly completed agreement must be received in the office of Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. no less than 48 hours prior to the auction. Additionally, agent must attend sale and co-register with prospect on Auction day. Only the first agent to register the high bidder will be paid a commission. Agents acting as principals, on behalf of other licensed real estate agents or on behalf of family members, or who represent prospects who have had prior contact with the Seller or Auction Company are not eligible. Brokers may pre-register only one potential buyer.
5. DEPOSIT: A 10% Earnest money deposit is required on day of sale. Balance due on or before 45 days post auction.
6. AUCTIONEERS DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold AS IS, WHERE IS, with all faults if any. The Auction Firm and Sellers reserve the right to entertain any reasonable offers, which may be accepted, prior to the auction.
7. ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We suggest that you arrive one hour prior to the auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered. NCAL: #7340