Advertising, Collectibles, Memorabilia & Coin Auction!
Online Auction will start ending Monday, June 22nd at 10:00AM, last lot will close at approximately 3:00PM.
Pick-up: Wednesday, June 24th from 9:00AM - 4:00PM.
PLEASE CALL AHEAD TO SCHEDULE YOUR PICK UP TIME IF PICKING UP LOCALLY!!!
Buyers wishing to pay cash/check will need to notify Johnson Properties by Monday, June 22nd at 12 Noon. When registering for the auction, you can leave a note to the auctioneer that you will pay by cash/check if you win any items.
This is notice of a very important June ONLINE ONLY auction event that will include a large array of Petrolinia signage, products and additional advertising items related to the soft drink and tobacco industry. There are hundreds of items being offered from signs to calendars and everything in between. We just added additional signage and also alot of jewelry, coins, currency, stock certificates and lots more. Make sure and check out the entire catalogue as there will probably be close to 800 lots before we finish adding everything! We even have hood ornaments, hub caps, old baseball gloves, and other sports items! We will be accepting a limited number of additional quality absolute consignments. Call for details.
1. BUYER’S PREMIUM: A 16% “buyer’s premium” will be added to the successful bidder’s high bid and will be included in the total purchase price. A 4% discount will apply to all purchases made with cash or approved check. 7% North Carolina Sales Tax will be charged.
2. PAYMENT: Buyers wishing to pay by cash, certified check, money order or wire transfer must notify Johnson Properties at (919) 639-2231 at a date to be determined. If we do not hear from you, credit cards will be charged at the completion of the auction on sale day. Any changes to the credit card number on file must be done through HiBid Customer Support at (352) 414-1947.
3. NO WARRANTIES: The information contained on the sale list and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. All property sells “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS”, if any. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the auction will take precedence over previous printed material or any other oral statements made.
4. AUCTIONEER’S DISCLAIMER: All information including year models, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage, designer, manufacturer or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”, with all faults if any.
5. LOAD OUT: All items must be paid for in full prior to removal. All items are the responsibility of the purchaser when pronounced sold and must be removed the day of the auction unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to the auction day. Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture. Neither the seller nor Johnson Properties are responsible for damage or theft.
6. ACCIDENTS: All persons attending this auction or otherwise on the premises before, during and/or after the auction, do so at their own risk. Neither the sellers, Property Owners nor Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. is responsible for accidents.
7. ABSENTEE BIDS: Absentee Bids may be registered with JP staff. JP staff cannot guarantee absentee bid placement. Payment for items purchased via absentee bids must be paid for in full prior to removal from sale site. NCAL: 7340
PLEASE SEE HIBID FOR A COMPLETE LIST OF ONLINE TERMS & CONDITIONS!