Remaining NCDOT Residue Properties
There is NO 10-day upset bid period on these properties because they were previously offered at public auction and the offers were not accepted by the NCDOT.
This is an announcement of a major investment opportunity for savvy real estate entrepreneurs! The NC Department of Transportation has contracted with the Johnson Properties Team to sell a number of properties now classified as "residue properties & tracts", which are no longer needed by NCDOT.
Below you will find a table of properties from various counties and the preliminary information you need to do further research; GIS aerial report, tax report, and deed information and survey (if available).. If there are two PINs associated with a JPID that means both parcels will be sold together as one tract.
All properties were offered to the adjoining property owners prior to the public auction. If an adjoiner made an acceptable offer, the property was not available at public auction.
|County||JPID||PIN or Parcel ID||St. Address/ Legal Description||City||Acres||Zoning||Deed Book & Page||Status|
|Edgecombe||6||3860-01-6941||522 Matthews St.||Rocky Mount||0.044||R-6MFA||0704/0572||Offer Pending|
|Edgecombe||7||3860-45-3827||Harper St.||Rocky Mount||0.029||R-6MFA||0857/0708|
|Edgecombe||9||3861-73-8687 & 3861-73-9638||NC 97 West||Rocky Mount||0.334||R-6MFA||1542/0632|
|Halifax||16||1202793||W 2nd St. & Poplar St.||Weldon||0.038||TR||672/505|
|Johnston||19||165803-01-4024||2012 Scott Ct.||Clayton||1.089||R-E||1996/0352|
|Wayne||37||2690522023||1008 Lake Dr.||Goldsboro||0.22||R-6||1938/871|
|Wayne||42||2690508462||Off Fremont Dr.||Goldsboro||1.01||R-16||2665/717||Offer Pending|
|Wayne||62||3601222553||Off Belfast Rd.||Goldsboro||0.57||R-16||1813/421|
|Wayne||63||3601221537||Off Belfast Rd.||Goldsboro||0.35||R-16||1811/802|
|Wayne||64||2690991598||Off Salem Church Rd.||Goldsboro||2.92||R-16||1987/496|
|Wilson||75||3609-99-4765.000 & 3609-99-3960.000||Adjoins 4319 US 301 Hwy S||Wilson||1.42||AR||1977/695 & 1946/221|
|Wilson||82||3606-09-7476.000||Off I-795, Wilson/Wayne County Border||Lucama||8.82||AR||1804/681|
|Bladen||104||27440||NC 211 HWY W||Bladenboro||0.078||RA||0225/0074|
|Robeson||116||935089526100||284848 Marquerite||Lumberton||4.15||RA||01162/0206||Offer Pending|
|Robeson||117||935099118500||1076 Back Swamp Rd.||Lumberton||0.37||RA||01195/0291||Offer Pending|
|Robeson||118||936027090100||Ac Lb Moore N. US 301||Lumberton||2.56||RA||01189/0570|
|Robeson||120||936038267700||HILLY BRANCH RD||Lumberton||45.9||RA||01416/0796|
|Robeson||127||938147867400||Country Club Dr.||Lumberton||0.42||B-5||00999/0403||Offer Pending|
|Cumberland||130||0560-84-3131||Jackie Lee Rd.||Eastover||37.9||A1||6236-0394|
|Cumberland||132||0404-21-4767||Mission Hill Rd.||Hope Mills||9.74||R10/RR||2171-0261|
|Cumberland||135||0406-42-5102||1611 Bingham Dr.||Fayetteville||0.28||SF-10||6526-0075|
|Cumberland||136||0406-42-5200||1607 Bingham Dr.||Fayetteville||0.29||SF-10||6443-0104|
|Cumberland||137||0406-42-5505||5918 Shenandoah Dr.||Fayetteville||0.31||SF-10||6555-0589|
|Cumberland||152||0424-09-0772||Elk Rd.||Hope Mills||0.0007||R10||6433/0412|
|Cumberland||153||0424-09-3520||Elk Rd.||Hope Mills||5.97||R10||6311-0842|
|Cumberland||154||0424-35-9257||5225 Miranda Dr.||Hope Mills||0.16||PND||7157-0301|
|Cumberland||155||0424-35-9303||5235 Miranda Dr.||Hope Mills||0.17||PND||7586-0319|
|Cumberland||156||0424-45-0186||5217 Miranda Dr.||Hope Mills||0.17||PND||7279-0340|
|Cumberland||157||0424-45-0211||5221 Miranda Dr.||Hope Mills||0.15||PND||7482-0835|
|Cumberland||167||0436-29-7056||1060 Winslow St.||Fayetteville||0.19||SF-6||3612/0330||Offer Pending|
|Cumberland||168||0436-29-7120||1058 Winslow St.||Fayetteville||0.01||SF-6||3612/0330||Offer Pending|
|Cumberland||180||825 Southern Ave. & 743 Southern Ave. & 741 Southern Ave.||Fayetteville||0.31||MR-5/CC||3936/0718 & 3929/0135 & 3927/0758||Offer Pending|
|Cumberland||187||0436-60-2545||2607 Mellwood Dr.||Fayetteville||0.033||R6||4672/0390|
|Cumberland||190||0436-66-8167||S. Eastern Blvd.||Fayetteville||0.33||M(P)||3940-0070|
|Cumberland||221||0437-38-9966||near Edwards St.||Fayetteville||0.01||MR-5||1135/0245|
|Cumberland||224||0437-49-4517||MLK JR FWY||Fayetteville||0.01||HI||1118/0513|
|Cumberland||226||0438-40-6153||305 Vernon Ct.||Fayetteville||0.16||SF-6||1069-0655|
|Cumberland||241||0466-39-8938||near Bladen Cir.||Fayetteville||0.05||RR||2534/0657|
|Cumberland||251||0541-01-6084||7095 Zepher Rd.||Fayetteville||0.76||SF-6||5120-0410|
|Harnett||268||9576-47-4876||17430 NC 27 W.||Sanford||1.03||RA-20R||1428/0948|
|Harnett||269||9587-87-0007.000||NC 27 W||Sanford||0.29||RA-20R||2966/0759|
1. There is an 11% Buyers Premium added to the high bid price to derive at the contract purchase price for this auction. An Earnest Money Deposit equal to 11% of the bid price is required by TBD, wire transfers will require an additional $25 fee to be added to the Earnest Money Deposit. The balance will be due at closing along with a $26 recording fee per deed, so if you purchase a JPID with 2 PINs associated with it, then you will owe $26 for recording of the deed.
2. The sale of the subject property has a single 10 day upset bid period and is subject to approval by the Board of Transportation and, when necessary, by the Council of State, and these approvals may delay by several months the sale and delivery of the Quitclaim Deed conveying the property.
3. The property will be transferred via Quitclaim Deed and the Buyer is responsible for all recording fees ($26+/- as shown above) associated with the recording of the executed Quitclaim Deed; the Closing will be handled at the respective County Register of Deeds office.
4. All final payment of funds will be made out to NCDOT via a certified or cashier's check, payable at the time of closing and recording of the Quitclaim Deed at the respective County Register of Deeds office.
5. Buyer has physically previewed the property and is aware of any access or potential control of access.
6. Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. makes no representations or warranties, expressed or implied, concerning the property. Descriptions of the property are believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to conduct any inspection prior to the auction. Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. has attempted to find or locate all information deemed material facts. Ultimately, it is the Buyer’s responsibility to inspect all aspects of the property before placing a bid. No sale shall be invalidated by the Buyer as a result of he/she not conducting their own inspection prior to bidding. It is automatically acknowledged by placing a bid that you have personally inspected the property, hired an agent to inspect the property or waived your right to inspect the property.
8. All properties are offered “AS IS, WHERE IS” with no warranties either written or implied. Potential buyers are encouraged to research all property attributes (i.e. zoning, lot size, street, water and sewer availability, buildable or non-buildable, easements, encroachments, any governmental or private restrictions, restrictive covenants, etc.) to ensure that the property meets their intended use prior to bidding. The current appropriate county GIS information and aerial representations are provided as a courtesy, but are NOT GUARANTEED.
9. Neither the NCDOT nor Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. makes any representation of the condition or suitability of any property for any purpose. All properties are being sold “as is” in their present condition with all faults if any.
For ONLINE BIDDING, please see the JP link for comprehensive terms.