Farm Equipment! LIVE & ONLINE SIMULCAST!
GMK Farms, LLC, Bankruptcy Case # 16-02523-5-DMW, Richard Sparkman PA, Trustee. This will be a live simulcast auction of some very nice equipment; featuring a Case 5088 combine with less than 1,100 hours, a Case 3020 25’ Flex Header, fertilizer tender, trucks and a 53’ refer trailer. Check out the catalog for a complete listing of the other items being offered. Contact the project manager Dale Young at 919-427-8233 for more information.
This event will be held at the JP Auction Headquarters at 48 Progressive Parkway, Angier, NC.
Please complete the form, if applicable, and return to Johnson Properties prior to the auction end date. You can mail the completed form to PO Box 310, Angier, NC 27501 or you can email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe you have a completed form on file with Johnson Properties, please email Stephanie at email@example.com for verification.
1. INTERNET HOSTING FEE: A 1% “internet fee” will be added to the successful bidder’s high bid and will be included in the total purchase price for online and onsite bidders. A 4% surcharge will apply to all purchases made with a credit card. 7% North Carolina sales tax will be charged unless a completed & signed NCDOR E-595E is on file with Johnson Properties.
2. NO WARRANTIES: The information contained on the sale list and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the ORDER OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. All property sells “AS IS” and WITH ALL FAULTS,” if any. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the auction will take precedence over previous printed material or any other oral statements made.
3. PAYMENT: All property must be paid for in full, with cash or approved check prior to removal on sale day. All property is to be sold subject to court confirmation. Liens, encumbrances and administrative expenses may necessitate opening bids on certain items. Approved checks will be accompanied by a bank letter of guarantee or valid credit card for guarantee.
4. AUCTIONEER’S DISCLAIMER: All information including year models, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage, designer or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property will be sold “AS IS, WHERE IS, with all faults if any.
5. ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We suggest that you arrive one hour prior to the auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered.
6. LOAD OUT: All items must be paid for in full prior to removal on sale day. All items are the responsibility of the purchaser at the fall of the gavel. All persons attending this auction or otherwise on the premises before, during and/or after the auction, do so at their own risk. Neither the sellers, property owners, nor Johnson Properties Realtors and Auctioneers Inc. is responsible for accidents or injury.