North Raleigh Downsizing Auction
CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS ONLY - No Cash Payments!
Pick up: Monday, August 24, from 10 AM to 4PM, this is the only day scheduled due to seller requirements!
This auction will include a large group of petroleum company and sports car signage, miniature soldiers & cars collected over many years by our client's family; cases for collections, vintage cameras and equipment, ladders, tools, chairs, bedroom furniture, large set of China, mechanics rolling tool chest, work cart, yard tools, vintage tools, vise, drills, unique lamps made from electric meters, umbrella stand, cabinets, wooden boxes, table coverings, old record albums, unusual feed bin style storage chest, vintage jewelry, coffee grinder lamp, unusual corner chair, and a huge collection of military history books.
There are many treasures in this auction event, so you don't want to miss it!
Please complete the form, if applicable, and return to Johnson Properties prior to the auction end date. You can mail the completed form to PO Box 310, Angier, NC 27501 or you can email it to email@example.com. If you believe you have a completed form on file with Johnson Properties, please email Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org for verification.
1. BUYER’S PREMIUM: A 16% “buyer’s premium” will be added to the successful bidder’s high bid and will be included in the total purchase price. 7% North Carolina Sales Tax will be charged.
2. PAYMENT: Cash payments are not accepted for this auction, please ensure your credit card on file with HiBid is accurate. Any changes to the credit card number on file must be done through HiBid Customer Support at (352) 414-1947. If your credit card is declined, you will receive an UNPAID invoice, you must call Johnson Properties prior to pick-up to pay your balance.
3. NO WARRANTIES: The information contained on the sale list and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. All property sells “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS”, if any. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the auction will take precedence over previous printed material or any other oral statements made.
4. AUCTIONEER’S DISCLAIMER: All information including year models, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage, designer, manufacturer or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”, with all faults if any.
5. LOAD OUT: All items must be paid for in full prior to removal. All items are the responsibility of the purchaser when pronounced sold and must be removed the day of the auction unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to the auction day. Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture. Neither the seller nor Johnson Properties are responsible for damage or theft.
6. ACCIDENTS: All persons attending this auction or otherwise on the premises before, during and/or after the auction, do so at their own risk. Neither the sellers, Property Owners nor Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. is responsible for accidents.
7. ABSENTEE BIDS: Absentee Bids may be registered with JP staff. JP staff cannot guarantee absentee bid placement. Payment for items purchased via absentee bids must be paid for in full prior to removal from sale site. NCAL: 7340
PLEASE SEE HIBID FOR A COMPLETE LIST OF ONLINE TERMS & CONDITIONS!