Downsizing Auction Event! This is an ONLINE ONLY EVENT!
This is a super opportunity as the Price's are moving and they are selling most everything in their home. There are lots of collectable items, furnishings, decorator pieces, mirrors, desks, all tools, mower, power washer, and lots more! Everything is selling absolute, so call a friend. This is an online only event and a bidding link will be posted by Oct. 2nd and the auction will end on Monday, October 19th at 10:00 am. Do not wait until the last days to bid! Get in on the good stuff early! Exact pickup location will be posted soon. The items are located in the heart of Angier, N.C.
Wednesday, October 21st from 9AM– 4PM at 619 N. Dunn St., Angier, NC 27501
Items are located in a two-story house with attics; please ensure that you bring assistance on pick-up day as we do not want to damage the walls in the home. Staff will not be available to assist with removal of your items. You will be required to call Johnson Properties at (919) 639-2231 to schedule a time slot on the pick-up days.
Please be sure to bring plenty of packing materials & boxes and be prepared to move from room to room to pack your items.
Please complete the form, if applicable, and return to Johnson Properties prior to the auction end date. You can mail the completed form to PO Box 310, Angier, NC 27501 or you can email it to email@example.com. If you believe you have a completed form on file with Johnson Properties, please email Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org for verification.
1. BUYER’S PREMIUM: A 12% “buyer’s premium” will be added to the successful bidder’s high bid and will be included in the total purchase price. A 4% surcharge will be added if paying by credit card. 7% North Carolina Sales Tax will be charged unless you have a valid NCDOR Tax Exemption Form on file with Johnson Properties.
2. PAYMENT: Buyers wishing to pay by cash, certified check, money order or wire transfer must notify Johnson Properties at (919) 639-2231 BEFORE Monday, October 19th at 12PM EST. If we do not hear from you, credit cards will be charged at the completion of the auction on sale day. Any changes to the credit card number on file must be done through HiBid Customer Support at (352) 414-1947.
3. NO WARRANTIES: The information contained on the sale list and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. All property sells “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS”, if any. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the auction will take precedence over previous printed material or any other oral statements made.
4. AUCTIONEER’S DISCLAIMER: All information including year models, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage, designer, manufacturer or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”, with all faults if any.
5. LOAD OUT: All items must be paid for in full prior to removal. All items are the responsibility of the purchaser when pronounced sold and must be removed the day of the auction unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to the auction day. Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture. Neither the seller nor Johnson Properties are responsible for damage or theft.
6. ACCIDENTS: All persons attending this auction or otherwise on the premises before, during and/or after the auction, do so at their own risk. Neither the sellers, Property Owners nor Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. is responsible for accidents.
7. ABSENTEE BIDS: Absentee Bids may be registered with JP staff. JP staff cannot guarantee absentee bid placement. Payment for items purchased via absentee bids must be paid for in full prior to removal from sale site. NCAL: 7340
PLEASE SEE HIBID FOR A COMPLETE LIST OF ONLINE TERMS & CONDITIONS!