Sunset Beach Mobile Home - Selling ABSOLUTE!
This is a great opportunity to purchase a Mobile Home and lot very close to the Intracoastal Waterway in Sunset Beach. The mobile home does need extensive repair and is selling “as is” at absolute auction. This will be a live/online simulcast auction event that will be held on the premises. This is a super location and extremely convenient to shopping and the wildlife boat ramp; two bedrooms and one and a half baths plus a screened in porch!
1. BUYERS PREMIUM: A 6% (onsite) or a 7% (online) buyer’s premium will be added to the successful bidders high bid and will be included in the total contract purchase price. This property will be sold Absolute.
2. CONDITIONS: The information contained on this web site and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. Title X: Under Title X, the purchaser of a single family residence built prior to 1978 has a maximum of ten (10) days to conduct a risk assessment or inspection of the property for the presence of lead-based paint and/or lead-based paint hazards. Mineral rights have been severed from this property.
*3. BROKER PARTICIPATION WELCOME: Any broker actively licensed in North Carolina whose agent properly registers the successful high bidder, will be paid a 2% commission, based on gavel price, at settlement by the seller. Registration must be on a Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. Broker Pre-Registration Agreement. The properly completed agreement must be received in the office of Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. no less than 48 hours prior to the auction. Additionally, agent must attend sale and co-register with prospect on Auction day. Only the first agent to register the high bidder will be paid a commission. Agents acting as principals, on behalf of other licensed real estate agents or on behalf of family members, or who represent prospects who have had prior contact with the Seller or Auction Company are not eligible. Brokers may pre-register only one potential buyer.
4. DEPOSIT: A ten percent (10%) earnest money deposit is required in the form of a certified check, cash or wire transfer. The earnest money deposit is due by Monday, October 19th by close of business, with the balance of the contract purchase price due at closing within 45 days. Purchaser shall be responsible for all wire transfer fees ($25).
5. AUCTIONEERS DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold AS IS, WHERE IS, with all faults if any. The Auction Firm and Sellers reserve the right to entertain any reasonable offers, which may be accepted, prior to the auction.
6. ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We suggest that you arrive one hour prior to the auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered. NCAL: #7340