Victor Lee Smith Estate (Deceased) Real Esate is Live & Online Simulcast!
We're excited to announce this upcoming auction in Newton Grove, NC. We will be offering an exceptional 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath open floor plan home plus an additional lot with a 2 car garage and shelters. We will offer the home, then the additional lot first, and then we will be offering all of the household items which include - bedroom furniture, den furniture, dining tables, flat screen tv's, washer & dryer and much more; along with all Mr. Smith's tools and equipment, zero turn lawnmower, welders, hand tools, anvil, and we don't know what else we might find. Please watch this site as we continue to update it with more information and pictures.
|JPID||Address||PIN||Acres||City Tax Rate||County Tax Rate||Fire tax rate||Fire District||Map Book & Page||Deed Book & Page|
|1||122 S CHURCH ST||11033798001||0.5693||0.38||0.825||0.075||Newton Grove||n/a||1294/472|
|2||S CHURCH ST||11017490001||1.25||0.38||0.825||0.075||Newton Grove||n/a||1295/92|
Utilties: City water & sewer
1. BUYER'S PREMIUM: Real Estate: A 6% (onsite) or a 7% (online) buyer’s premium will be added to the successful bidders high bid and will be included in the total contract purchase price. These properties will be sold subject to seller confirmation and recombination. Personal Property: A 10% buyer’s premium will be added to the successful bidder's high bid. A 4% surcharge will apply if paying with a credit card. 7% NC sales tax will be charged.
2. CONDITIONS: The information contained on this website and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged.
*3. BROKER PARTICIPATION WELCOME: Any broker actively licensed in North Carolina whose agent properly registers the successful high bidder, will be paid a 2% commission, based on gavel price, at settlement by the seller. Registration must be on a Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. Broker Pre-Registration Agreement. The properly completed agreement must be received in the office of Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. no less than 48 hours prior to the auction. Additionally, agent must attend sale and co-register with prospect on Auction day. Only the first agent to register the high bidder will be paid a commission. Agents acting as principals, on behalf of other licensed real estate agents or on behalf of family members, or who represent prospects who have had prior contact with the Seller or Auction Company are not eligible. Brokers may pre-register only one potential buyer.
4. DEPOSIT: A ten percent (10%) earnest money deposit is required in the form of a certified check, cash or wire transfer. The earnest money deposit is due within 72-hours of the close of the auction, with the balance of the contract purchase price due at closing within 45 days. Purchaser shall be responsible for all wire transfer fees ($25).
5. LOAD OUT: All items must be paid for in full prior to removal. All items are the responsibility of the purchaser when pronounced sold and must be removed the day of the auction unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to the auction day. Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture. Neither the seller nor Johnson Properties are responsible for damage or theft.
6. AUCTIONEER'S DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold AS IS, WHERE IS, with all faults if any. The Auction Firm and Sellers reserve the right to entertain any reasonable offers, which may be accepted, prior to the auction.
7. ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We suggest that you arrive one hour prior to the auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered. NCAL: #7340