North Raleigh Estate Auction
Pick - up Location: 6812 Foxfire Pl., Raleigh, NC 27615
Pick-up Date: Wednesday, November 25th from 10AM - 4PM
Johnson Properties is pleased to offer the personal property filling a fabulous home on the North Ridge Country Club golf course. The family of the late Mrs. Sandra Segal (deceased) has asked us to auction the treasures the Segals collected over years of travel and interest in the arts and decorating. This estate contains art, fine quality furniture, precious china, glassware, books, rugs, appliances, and decorator items. This is an opportunity to add fine items to your collection or for re-sale. We also have tools, a top quality grill, wicker deck furniture, porch umbrellas, and many one-of-a-kind items, including the contents of a fine home library.
We have lots of kitchen and household items, pleanty of Christmas and other holiday decorations -- just in time for the season, and great framed art ( prints, some signed and numbed) by well known Masters and current great artists. The library is full of sets of books that are highly collectible. We have Political and Presidential memobilia including autographed photos of recent Presidents. Furniture pieces are top quality. And the family has given us permisssion to sell a beautiful Japanese Maple (you must relocate) and to sell a great utility building that must be moved by the buyer. This is a GREAT AUCTION with many unique and desirable items.
NOTE: We will also offer the family's 2011 Toyoto Tacoma pick-up truck with 39,925 actual miles at our Big Boyz Toyz Live Auction On November 21st. This truck was bought new by the family and is in excellent condition. Please see our BIG BOYZ TOYS site for details.
Don't miss the personal property auction which closes on November 23rd---just in time for the holidays!
Please complete the form, if applicable, and return to Johnson Properties prior to the auction end date. You can mail the completed form to PO Box 310, Angier, NC 27501 or you can email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe you have a completed form on file with Johnson Properties, please email Stephanie at email@example.com for verification.
1. BUYER’S PREMIUM: A 12% “buyer’s premium” will be added to the successful bidder’s high bid and will be included in the total purchase price plus a 4% surcharge will be for credit card payments. 7% North Carolina Sales Tax will be charged unless you have a valid NCDOR Tax Exemption Form on file with Johnson Properties.
2. PAYMENT: Cash/check will not be accepted as a form of payment for this auction, it will be credit cards ONLY. Please ensure your credit card on file with Hibid is correct and if not, please update prior to November 23rd. Any changes to the credit card number on file must be done through HiBid Customer Support at (352) 414-1947.
3. NO WARRANTIES: The information contained on the sale list and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. All property sells “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS”, if any. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the auction will take precedence over previous printed material or any other oral statements made.
4. AUCTIONEER’S DISCLAIMER: All information including year models, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage, designer, manufacturer or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”, with all faults if any.
5. LOAD OUT: All items must be paid for in full prior to removal. All items are the responsibility of the purchaser when pronounced sold and must be removed the day of the auction unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to the auction day. Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture. Neither the seller nor Johnson Properties are responsible for damage or theft.
6. ACCIDENTS: All persons attending this auction or otherwise on the premises before, during and/or after the auction, do so at their own risk. Neither the sellers, Property Owners nor Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. is responsible for accidents.
7. ABSENTEE BIDS: Absentee Bids may be registered with JP staff. JP staff cannot guarantee absentee bid placement. Payment for items purchased via absentee bids must be paid for in full prior to removal from sale site. NCAL: 7340
PLEASE SEE HIBID FOR A COMPLETE LIST OF ONLINE TERMS & CONDITIONS!