Two Large Cafeterias! Selling the entire contents!
Open House/ Pick up Locations:
Marshbanks Dining Hall - 234 Day Dorm Road, Lillington, NC 27546
Shouse Dining Hall - 70 Harmon Road, Lillington, NC 27546
Pick-up Dates: Thursday, December 10th from 9AM - 4PM and Friday, December 11th from 9AM - 4PM
Campbell University recently opened their new Student Union Building and has closed their original two cafeterias. These facilities were up and running right up until the new facility opened up. Team JP is honored to have been called upon to offer the entire remaining contents of these cafeterias at absolute auction! There will be hundreds of items including walk in freezers, coolers, dishwashing systems (Hobart), griddles, grills, stoves, pizza ovens, refrigerators, freezers, multiple ice makers, hundreds of chairs, tables, heat lamps, warming ovens, dishes, glasses, cups, saucers, lots of stainless tables, sinks, office equipment, and lots more! This is truly some of the nicest restaurant equipment we have offered. We also have catering items and lots of cambro containers too.
Please complete the form, if applicable, and return to Johnson Properties prior to the auction end date. You can mail the completed form to PO Box 310, Angier, NC 27501 or you can email it to email@example.com. If you believe you have a completed form on file with ohnson Properties, please email Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org for verification.
1. BUYER'S PREMIUM: A 12% buyer's premium will be added to the successful bidders high bid. A 4% surcharge will apply to all if paying with a credit card.
2. SALES TAX: 7% North Carolina Sales Tax will be charged. All tax exempt buyers must have a completed E-595E on file with Johnson Properties.
3. CONDITIONS: Buyer's complete inspection of property is encouraged. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the Auction will take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made. A portion of the items will sell Absolute. The remaining items will sell with reserve subject to seller Confirmation.
4. PAYMENTS: Cash, Personal checks accepted only with bank letter of guarantee or credit card guarantee, Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. All items must be paid for in full on sale day. All checks require a valid credit card & photo ID.
5. LOAD OUT/TRANSPORTATION: Load out and transportation will be the responsibility of the buyer. Property will become the responsibility of the purchasers once pronounced sold. Buyers and their agents, will dismantle, load and remove all property at their own risk and expense. Buyers must pay in full for items prior to removal. Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture.
6. AUCTIONEER'S DISCLAIMER: All information including year, models, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers are encouraged to personally inspect items and rely on their own judgement and inspection. All items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS with all faults if any.
7. ACCIDENTS: Johnson Properties, Realtors and Auctioneers Inc. nor the sellers are responsible for any accidental injury or theft. Inventory is subject to change.
8. ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We suggest that you arrive one hour prior to the Auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered. NCAL: 7340