Retirement Auction - Online Only!
Pick - up: at 16 Mineral Spring Lane, Fuquay Varina, NC 27526
Pick-up Dates: Friday, November 27th from 10AM - 4PM & Saturday, November 28th from 10AM - 1PM
This is an early announcement of an upcoming online only auction. After working for a lifetime this couple has decided to fulfill the lifelong dream of hitting the road in their new RV and are selling practically everything. This auction will feature household items, furniture, jewelry, flat screen tv's, yard tools, Husqvarna riding mower, and much more.
Please complete the form, if applicable, and return to Johnson Properties prior to the auction end date. You can mail the completed form to PO Box 310, Angier, NC 27501 or you can email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe you have a completed form on file with ohnson Properties, please email Stephanie at email@example.com for verification.
1. BUYER’S PREMIUM: A 12% “buyer’s premium” will be added to the successful bidder’s high bid and will be included in the total purchase price plus a 4% surcharge will be for credit card payments. 7% North Carolina Sales Tax will be charged unless you have a valid NCDOR Tax Exemption Form on file with Johnson Properties.
2. PAYMENT: Cash/check will not be accepted as a form of payment for this auction, it will be credit cards ONLY. Please ensure your credit card on file with Hibid is correct and if not, please update prior to November 23rd. Any changes to the credit card number on file must be done through HiBid Customer Support at (352) 414-1947.
3. NO WARRANTIES: The information contained on the sale list and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. All property sells “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS”, if any. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the auction will take precedence over previous printed material or any other oral statements made.
4. AUCTIONEER’S DISCLAIMER: All information including year models, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage, designer, manufacturer or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”, with all faults if any.
5. LOAD OUT: All items must be paid for in full prior to removal. All items are the responsibility of the purchaser when pronounced sold and must be removed the day of the auction unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to the auction day. Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture. Neither the seller nor Johnson Properties are responsible for damage or theft.
6. ACCIDENTS: All persons attending this auction or otherwise on the premises before, during and/or after the auction, do so at their own risk. Neither the sellers, Property Owners nor Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. is responsible for accidents.
7. ABSENTEE BIDS: Absentee Bids may be registered with JP staff. JP staff cannot guarantee absentee bid placement. Payment for items purchased via absentee bids must be paid for in full prior to removal from sale site. NCAL: 7340
PLEASE SEE HIBID FOR A COMPLETE LIST OF ONLINE TERMS & CONDITIONS!