Large, Open Floor Plan Home on a Wooded Lot!
The family of the late Mrs. Delores Irene Caskey has asked the JP Team to auction the Caskey real estate located at 340 Chris Court, Garner, NC (Cleveland School area in Johnston County). The caskey home in the Southwoods subdivision is located on a quiet wooded 1.9 acre lot at the end of Chris Court on a culdesac. This single family 2-story home has an open floor plan and contains 2,830 square feet of space. The home features a 2-car garage, bonus room, and massive unfinished storage area (that is plumbed). The huge deck on the back gives you a view of the natural beauty of the wooded back yard. The house features 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, carpet and hardwood floors, spacious cabinets and a unique see thru fire place between the den and the kitchen/breakfast nook. It also has a laundry room and large walk in closets. This auction will be live/online simulcast.
This home has lots of potential and is ready to become the home of another family.
Utilities: Community Water with Aqua and Private Septic
1. BUYER'S PREMIUM: Real Estate: A 6% (onsite) or a 7% (online) buyer’s premium will be added to the successful bidders high bid and will be included in the total contract purchase price. This property will be sold subject to seller confirmation.
2. CONDITIONS: The information contained on this website and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged.
*3. BROKER PARTICIPATION WELCOME: Any broker actively licensed in North Carolina whose agent properly registers the successful high bidder, will be paid a 2% commission, based on gavel price, at settlement by the seller. Registration must be on a Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. Broker Pre-Registration Agreement. The properly completed agreement must be received in the office of Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. no less than 48 hours prior to the auction. Additionally, agent must attend sale and co-register with prospect on Auction day. Only the first agent to register the high bidder will be paid a commission. Agents acting as principals, on behalf of other licensed real estate agents or on behalf of family members, or who represent prospects who have had prior contact with the Seller or Auction Company are not eligible. Brokers may pre-register only one potential buyer.
4. DEPOSIT: A ten percent (10%) earnest money deposit is required in the form of a certified check, cash or wire transfer. The earnest money deposit is due within 72-hours of the close of the auction, with the balance of the contract purchase price due at closing within 45 days. Purchaser shall be responsible for all wire transfer fees ($25).
5. AUCTIONEER'S DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold AS IS, WHERE IS, with all faults if any. The Auction Firm and Sellers reserve the right to entertain any reasonable offers, which may be accepted, prior to the auction.
6. ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We suggest that you arrive one hour prior to the auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered. NCAL: #7340