Huge Collection of tooling and equipment as well as Lionel Trains!
Auction starts ending January 12, 2021 @ 09:00 AM
This is notice of a very unique upcoming auction event being held entirely online. It is from a local estate (name withheld at the family's request) that belonged to a machinist that specialized in developing prototype firearms for the US Military. We have a large selection of tools and tooling as well as the contents of the machine shop utilized in this important business. There is also a large amount of ammunition of various sizes that will be offered as well. The items are presently stored offsite in a secured location within approximately 10 miles of the JP headquarters in Angier, NC. The exact location for pickup will be disclosed ONLY to the winning bidders post auction for security purposes. This is a great opportunity to purchase lathes, welders, presses, grinders, hand tools, and multiple other precision instruments and tools utilized for making high end firearms or other metal products. There is also thousands of rounds of ammo, reloading supplies, and lots more in this auction. NO ITEMS ARE STORED AT THE JP HEADQUARTERS and they will be available only at the pick up location! If you are a gun enthusiast, this auction is definitely for you! There is alot of ammo and also a large selection of reload ammo AND reloading supplies, powder, brass, bullets, cartridges, lead, and lots more! Please read the online catalogue descriptions close. Team JP has done our very best to provide accurate information but please understand there may be a few oversights, miscounts, etc. with all counts being approximate. Please review the pictures and descriptions close both on this site AND the ONLINE bidding platform site as there may be some minor errors or unintentional oversights. There is also a collection of Lionel Trains included starting at lot 1143!
Due to current COVID restrictions please call JP at 919-639-2231 to schedule a pick up time. You must wear a mask at the pick up location.
Pick up times:
Thursday, January 14th - 8:30 AM until 4 PM
Friday, Januaury 15th - 8:30 AM until 4 PM
Please complete the form, if applicable, and return to Johnson Properties prior to the auction end date. You can mail the completed form to PO Box 310, Angier, NC 27501 or you can email it to email@example.com. If you believe you have a completed form on file with Johnson Properties, please email Mayra at firstname.lastname@example.org for verification.
1. BUYER’S PREMIUM: A 12% “buyer’s premium” will be added to the successful bidder’s high bid and will be included in the total purchase price plus a 4% surcharge will be added for credit card payments. 7% North Carolina Sales Tax will be charged unless you have a valid NCDOR Tax Exemption Form on file with Johnson Properties.
2. PAYMENT: Buyers wishing to pay by cash must notify Johnson Properties at (919) 639-2231 BEFORE Tuesday, January 12th at 9AM EST. If we do not hear from you, credit cards will be charged at the completion of the auction on sale day. Any changes to the credit card number on file must be done through HiBid Customer Support at (352) 414-1947.
3. NO WARRANTIES: The information contained on the sale list and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. All property sells “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS”, if any. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the auction will take precedence over previous printed material or any other oral statements made.
4. AUCTIONEER’S DISCLAIMER: All information including year models, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage, designer, manufacturer or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”, with all faults if any. Please read the online catalogue descriptions close. There is also thousands of rounds of live ammo, reloading supplies, powder, cartridges, brass, lead, and lots more in this auction. NO ITEMS ARE STORED AT THE JP HEADQUARTERS and they will be available only at the pick-up location! THE WINNING HIGH BIDDERS WILL RECEIVE THE EXACT PICK UP LOCATION WITH THEIR PAID RECEIPT! The address WILL NOT be provided over the telephone for security purposes. The items are presently stored offsite in a secured location within approximately 10 miles of the JP headquarters in Angier, NC. Team JP has done our very best to provide accurate information but please understand there may be a few oversights, miscounts, etc. with all counts being approximate. We have attempted to accurately describe items like (NIB- New in Box), reloads, live ammo, caliber, count, partial box, etc. and we tried to have as many photographs as possible (within reason), so Please review the pictures and descriptions close as there may be some minor errors in descriptions or unintentional oversights.. Thanks for your participation and good luck with your bidding! **BY BIDDING I UNDERSTAND THE LAW OF STATE OF WHICH I AM LOCATED REGARDING SHIPPING ANY AMMUNITION OR COMPONENTS AND I ASSUME FULL SHIPPING & RECEIVING RESPONSIBILITY**
5. LOAD OUT: All items must be paid for in full prior to removal. All items are the responsibility of the purchaser when pronounced sold and must be removed the day of the auction unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to the auction day. Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture. Neither the seller nor Johnson Properties are responsible for damage or theft. Pickup location is within 10 miles of the JP Headquarters in Angier.
6. ACCIDENTS: All persons attending this auction or otherwise on the premises before, during and/or after the auction, do so at their own risk. Neither the sellers, Property Owners nor Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. is responsible for accidents.
7. ABSENTEE BIDS: Absentee Bids may be registered with JP staff. JP staff cannot guarantee absentee bid placement. Payment for items purchased via absentee bids must be paid for in full prior to removal from sale site. NCAL: 7340
PLEASE SEE HIBID FOR A COMPLETE LIST OF ONLINE TERMS & CONDITIONS!