Huge Online Offering of 3 Counties with over 55 tracts!
This is early notice of another upcoming series of events offering NCDOT Residue Properties. We are in the early stages of gathering information and taking photographs, etc. so stay tuned for updates! More info on these tracts will be attached soon as well as more info regarding the online auction dates.
|County||JPID||PIN||St. Address/ Legal Description||City||Acres||Zoning||Deed Book & Page||Offers Pending||Date the 10 Day Upset Period Ends|
|BLADEN||50||25784||8428 NC-87 HWY W||Elizabethtown||0.5||RA||503/333|
|BLADEN||51||1069||NC-87 HWY W||Elizabethtown||0.5||RA||503/333|
|BLADEN||52||14773||NC-87 Bypass HWY W||Elizabethtown||0.57||RA||323/826||YES||Feb. 8, 2021|
|BLADEN||53||27979||OFF NC- 87 Bypass HWY W||Elizabethtown||1||RA||311/480||YES||Feb. 8, 2021|
|BLADEN||54||28245||107 Blueberry Hill - Off HWY 701||Elizabethtown||0.63||BC||0731/0593|
|CUMBERLAND||60||0501-74-9857||In between 104 Lake Ave & 200 S Bragg Blvd||Spring Lake||0.08||C3||9470/779||YES||Feb. 8, 2021|
|CUMBERLAND||61||0501-84-8589||302 Poe Ave||Spring Lake||0.12||R6||9035/633|
|CUMBERLAND||62||0501-84-7595||214 Poe Ave||Spring Lake||0.03||R6||8733/077||YES||Feb. 8, 2021|
|CUMBERLAND||63||0501-84-8209||300 Wilson Ave||Spring Lake||0.04||R6||8958/211|
|CUMBERLAND||64||0501-83-9756||On the corner of Monroe St & Murchison Rd (the corner of McDonalds)||Spring Lake||0.14||R10||8999/514|
|CUMBERLAND||65||0501-93-0562||On the corner of Pettit St & Monroe St (not the trailer park)||Spring Lake||0.17||R10||8958/197|
|CUMBERLAND||66||0520-10-9661||Before NC HWY 295-S Ramp Exit 23||Fayetteville||6.36||PND||9481/599|
|CUMBERLAND||67||0520-93-6772||Next to 539 Carteret Place (by McArthur Rd)||Fayetteville||2.42||SF10||8074/542||YES||Feb. 8, 2021|
|CUMBERLAND||68||0520-84-7790||Behind 504 & 506 Chesapeake Place||Fayetteville||0.85||SF10||10112/773|
|CUMBERLAND||69||0520-84-7914||Next to 5413 Chesapeake Rd||Fayetteville||0.14||SF10||8030/593||YES||Feb. 8, 2021|
|CUMBERLAND||70||0520-85-3717||Behind 5431 Sandstone Dr||Fayetteville||0.14||SF10||8059/546|
|CUMBERLAND||71||0520-85-6600||Next to 5431 Sandstone Dr||Fayetteville||0.05||SF10||7844/123|
|CUMBERLAND||72||0520-85-7717||5434 Sandstone Dr||Fayetteville||0.14||SF10||7688/263|
|CUMBERLAND||73||0520-85-6980||459 Cloverhill Place||Fayetteville||0.01||SF10||7719/535|
|CUMBERLAND||74||0520-85-6978||459 Cloverhill Place||Fayetteville||0.14||SF10||7770/036|
|CUMBERLAND||75||0520-86-2640||462 Saddle Ridge Rd||Fayetteville||0.03||SF10||7741/565|
|CUMBERLAND||76||0520-86-2688||458 Saddle Ridge Rd||Fayetteville||0.18||SF10||8059/556||YES||Feb. 8, 2021|
|CUMBERLAND||77||0520-86-2859||Behind 452 Saddle Ridge Rd||Fayetteville||0.35||R6||8330/872||YES||Feb. 8, 2021|
|CUMBERLAND||78||0520-76-1763||1337 McArthur Rd||Fayetteville||0.4||R6||7931/161|
|CUMBERLAND||79||0520-77-7776||1356 Jacob St||Fayetteville||0.16||R6||7967/479|
|CUMBERLAND||80||0520-87-1864||Next to 1272 Benjamin St||Fayetteville||0.11||R6||7918/810|
|CUMBERLAND||81||0520-88-1013||Back corner of 1225 Pineview St||Fayetteville||0.01||R6||7741/570|
|CUMBERLAND||82||0520-88-1382||Across from 1225 Pineview St||Fayetteville||0.16||R6||7998/232|
|CUMBERLAND||83||0520-88-1784||** two parts on this PIN__opposite sides of NC Hwy 295** one of them is next to 6262 Look Ave--second one is by 1307 Jossie St||Fayetteville||0.13||R6||8030/603|
|CUMBERLAND||84||0520-89-6037||1170 Jossie St||Fayetteville||0.21||R6A||8010/313|
|CUMBERLAND||85||0520-89-2151||1208 Jossie St||Fayetteville||0.01||RR||8018/476||YES||Feb. 8, 2021|
|CUMBERLAND||86||0520-89-4244||By 1247 Jossie St (on the same side)||Fayetteville||0.01||RR||8004/129|
|CUMBERLAND||87||0520-89-4410||6346 Pineview St||Fayetteville||0.17||RR||7937/424|
|CUMBERLAND||88||0531-60-3786||At the end of Farmers Rd OR Eddies Ln||Fayetteville||0.01||PND||8060/496||YES||Feb. 8, 2021|
|CUMBERLAND||89||0531-60-9642||247 Eddies Ln||Fayetteville||0.16||PND||7947/695|
|CUMBERLAND||90||0531-70-6843||Across from 199 Farmers Rd||Fayetteville||0.1||R6||8004/083|
|CUMBERLAND||91||0438-40-6153||305 Vernon Ct.||Fayetteville||0.16||SF6||1069/655|
|CUMBERLAND||92||0437-49-6871||Hillsboro St.||Fayetteville||0.23||HI||1174/412||YES||Feb. 8, 2021|
|CUMBERLAND||93||0437-49-4517||MLK JR FWY||Fayetteville||0.03||HI||1118/513|
|CUMBERLAND||94||0560-84-3131||Jackie Lee Rd. towards I-295||Wade||38.24||A1||6236/394||YES||Feb. 8, 2021|
|CUMBERLAND||95||0466-39-8938||Somewhere behind 621 Bladen Cir||Fayetteville||0.2||RR||2534/657|
|CUMBERLAND||96||0436-66-8167||S Eastern Blvd||Fayetteville||0.36||MP||3940/070|
|CUMBERLAND||97||0436-60-2545||Behind 2607 Mellwood Dr||Fayetteville||0.06||R6||4672/390||YES||Feb. 8, 2021|
|CUMBERLAND||99||0424-09-0772||Adjacent to 805 Eagle Landing Dr.||Hope Mills||0.01||R10||6433/412|
|CUMBERLAND||101||0424-35-9303||5235 Miranda Dr.||Hope Mills||0.17||PND||7586/319|
|CUMBERLAND||102||0424-35-9257||5225 Miranda Dr.||Hope Mills||0.16||PND||7157/301|
|CUMBERLAND||103||0424-45-0211||5221 Miranda Dr.||Hope Mills||0.18||PND||7482/835|
|CUMBERLAND||104||0424-45-0186||5217 Miranda Dr.||Hope Mills||0.17||PND||7279/340|
|CUMBERLAND||105||0404-21-4767||Mission Hill Rd - Right next to 4045 Mission Hill Rd||Hope Mills||10.06||RR||2171/261||YES||Feb. 8, 2021|
|CUMBERLAND||106||0415-21-7655||Geroge Owen Rd. - Next to 3001 George Owen Rd||Fayetteville||0.44||RR||6370/039|
|CUMBERLAND||107||0406-42-5102||1611 Bingham Dr||Fayetteville||0.26||SF10||6526/075|
|CUMBERLAND||108||0406-42-5200||1607 Bingham Dr.||Fayetteville||0.29||SF10||6443/104|
|CUMBERLAND||109||0406-42-5505||5918 Shenandoah Dr.||Fayetteville||0.31||SF10||6555/589|
|CUMBERLAND||110||9487-25-3771||7498 Beaver Run Dr.||Fayetteville||0.4||SF10||5567/541|
|CUMBERLAND||111||0405-84-0742||2311 George Owen Rd||Fayetteville||0.1||R6A||6855/089|
|CUMBERLAND||113||0541-01-6084||7095 Zepher Rd.||Fayetteville||0.85||SF6||5120/410|
|HARNETT||114||9576-47-4876.000||17430 NC 27 W||Sanford||1.03||RA-20R||1428/948|
1. There is an 11% Buyers Premium added to the high bid price to derive at the contract purchase price for this auction. An Earnest Money Deposit equal to 11% of the bid price is required by TBD, wire transfers will require an additional $25 fee to be added to the Earnest Money Deposit. The balance will be due at closing along with a $31 recording fee per deed, so if you purchase a JPID with 2 or more PINs associated with it, then you will owe $31 for electronic recording of the deed.
2. The sale of the subject property has a single 10 day upset bid period and is subject to approval by the Board of Transportation and, when necessary, by the Council of State, and these approvals may delay by several months the sale and delivery of the Quitclaim Deed conveying the property.
3. The property will be transferred via Quitclaim Deed and the Buyer is responsible for all recording fees ($31+/- as shown above) associated with the recording of the executed Quitclaim Deed; the Closing will be handled at the respective County Register of Deeds office.
4. All final payment of funds will be made out to NCDOT via a certified or cashier's check, payable at the time of closing and recording of the Quitclaim Deed at the respective County Register of Deeds office.
5. Buyer has physically previewed the property and is aware of any access or potential control of access.
6. Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. makes no representations or warranties, expressed or implied, concerning the property. Descriptions of the property are believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to conduct any inspection prior to the auction. Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. has attempted to find or locate all information deemed material facts. Ultimately, it is the Buyer’s responsibility to inspect all aspects of the property before placing a bid. No sale shall be invalidated by the Buyer as a result of he/she not conducting their own inspection prior to bidding. It is automatically acknowledged by placing a bid that you have personally inspected the property, hired an agent to inspect the property or waived your right to inspect the property.
8. All properties are offered “AS IS, WHERE IS” with no warranties either written or implied. Potential buyers are encouraged to research all property attributes (i.e. zoning, lot size, street, water and sewer availability, buildable or non-buildable, easements, encroachments, any governmental or private restrictions, restrictive covenants, etc.) to ensure that the property meets their intended use prior to bidding. The current appropriate county GIS information and aerial representations are provided as a courtesy, but are NOT GUARANTEED.
9. Neither the NCDOT nor Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. makes any representation of the condition or suitability of any property for any purpose. All properties are being sold “as is” in their present condition with all faults if any. NCAL: 7340
PLEASE SEE HIBID FOR A COMPLETE LIST OF ONLINE TERMS & CONDITIONS!