Spring Big Boys Toys! Landscaping and Construction Equipment!
This is early notice of our highly anticipated Spring BBT upcoming online / live simulcast event being held at the JP Auction Yard! We already have items onsite and we are accepting a limited number of larger equipment / vehicles. Please call JP to discuss if you have items you want to be included. We already have 2 Cat skid steers, a Case mini excavator, multiple tilt, dump, flat and enclosed equipment trailers. A Polaris Ranger and a Mahindra 4035 tractor are also already on site! We are also expecting a set of really nice local equipment from a long time friend of Team JP. Call now to reserve your spot to put your good equipment in this annual event!
We will be posting additional items as we receive them. Stay tuned for the auction date and get ready for another great event right here at the JP Auction Yard in Angier! Bid onsite live or from your living room! Thanks for looking!
Please complete the form, if applicable, and return to Johnson Properties prior to the auction end date. You can mail the completed form to PO Box 310, Angier, NC 27501 or you can email it to email@example.com. If you believe you have a completed form on file with ohnson Properties, please email Mayra at firstname.lastname@example.org for verification.
1. BUYER'S PREMIUM: Lots 1-16 will have a 2% internet hosting fee. The remaining Lots will have a 10% buyer’s premium that will be added to the successful onsite bidder's high bid & a 12% buyer's premium that will be added to the successful online bidders high bid. A 4% surcharge will apply to all if paying with a credit card.
2. SALES TAX: 7% North Carolina Sales Tax will be charged. All tax exempt buyers must have a completed E-595E on file with Johnson Properties.
3. CONDITIONS: Buyer's complete inspection of property is encouraged. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the Auction will take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made. A portion of the items will sell Absolute. The remaining items will sell with reserve subject to seller Confirmation.
4. PAYMENTS: Cash, Personal checks accepted only with bank letter of guarantee or credit card guarantee, Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. All items must be paid for in full on sale day. All checks require a valid credit card & photo ID.
5. LOAD OUT/TRANSPORTATION: Load out and transportation will be the responsibility of the buyer. Property will become the responsibility of the purchasers once pronounced sold. Buyers and their agents, will dismantle, load and remove all property at their own risk and expense. Buyers must pay in full for items prior to removal. Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture.
6. AUCTIONEER'S DISCLAIMER: All information including year, models, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers are encouraged to personally inspect items and rely on their own judgement and inspection. All items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS with all faults if any.
7. ACCIDENTS: Johnson Properties, Realtors and Auctioneers Inc. nor the sellers are responsible for any accidental injury or theft. Inventory is subject to change.
8. ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We suggest that you arrive one hour prior to the Auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered. NCAL: 7340