Huge Online Offering Spanning 4 Counties with Several Tracts!
This is early notice of another upcoming series of events offering NCDOT Residue Properties. We are in the early stages of gathering information and taking photographs, etc. so stay tuned for updates! More info on these tracts will be attached soon as well as more info regarding the online auction dates.
|County||JPID||PIN||St. Address/ Legal Description||City||Acres||Zoning||Deed Book & Page||Offers Pending||Date the 10 Day Upset Period Ends|
|JOHNSTON||1||262318-41-7060||1597 Stevens Chapel Rd.||Smithfield||0.23||GB||04434/0362||YES||Feb. 8, 2021|
|JOHNSTON||2||165803-01-4024||2012 Scott Ct.||Clayton||1.14||RES||1996/352||YES||Feb. 8, 2021|
|NASH||3||384100369434||1841 Woodruff Rd.||Rocky Mount||0.59||N/A||2459/226|
|NASH||4||384100378099||1961 Woodruff Rd.||Rocky Mount||0.27||N/A||2521/755|
|NASH||5||384100378550||2045 Woodruff Rd.||Rocky Mount||0.25||N/A||2469/833|
|EDGECOMBE||6 & 7||3861-73-8687 & 3861-73-9638||NC-97 W (in the corner of Avalon Rd & Cool Spring Rd)||Rocky Mount||0.32||R6||1542/0632|
|EDGECOMBE||8||4737-64-7786||Jenkins St (right in across of 337 Bogey St., Tarboro, NC 27886)||Tarboro||0.24||RA1||1107/0081|
|EDGECOMBE||9||4757-21-0697||US 64 BYP||Tarboro||8.39||AR30||1124/0444|
|EDGECOMBE||10||4757-30-8351||About 2,200 ft from JPID 9||Tarboro||1.13||AR30||1124/0444|
|WAYNE||11||2690522023||1008 N Lake Dr.||Goldsboro||0.22||R6||1938/0871|
|WAYNE||12||3601221537||Belfast Rd (across 203 Belfast Rd)||Goldsboro||0.33||R-16||1811/0802|
|WAYNE||13||3601222553||Belfast Rd (across 191 Belfast Rd)||Goldsboro||0.54||R-16||1813/0421|
|WAYNE||14||3610798359||3572 Wayne Memorial Dr.||Goldsboro||0.17||VILLAGE-DIST||2450/0723|
|WAYNE||15||3610799527||3592 Wayne Memorial Dr.||Goldsboro||0.34||VILLAGE-DIST||2504/0096|
|WAYNE||16||3610980576||321 Woodside Dr.||Goldsboro||0.98||CS||1780/0666|
|WAYNE||17||3610981682||319 Woodside Dr.||Goldsboro||0.43||CS||1744/0533|
|WAYNE||18||3610982750||317 Woodside Dr.||Goldsboro||0.16||CS||1744/0533|
|WAYNE||19||3610983729||315 Woodside Dr.||Goldsboro||0.003||CS||2577/0192|
|WAYNE||20||2694930610||N NC 117 Hwy (Buck Swamp East Side)||Pikeville||0.16||RA20||1745/0371|
1. There is an 11% Buyers Premium added to the high bid price to derive at the contract purchase price for this auction. An Earnest Money Deposit equal to 11% of the bid price is required by TBD, wire transfers will require an additional $25 fee to be added to the Earnest Money Deposit. The balance will be due at closing along with a $31 recording fee per deed, so if you purchase a JPID with 2 or more PINs associated with it, then you will owe $31 for electronic recording of the deed.
2. The sale of the subject property has a single 10 day upset bid period and is subject to approval by the Board of Transportation and, when necessary, by the Council of State, and these approvals may delay by several months the sale and delivery of the Quitclaim Deed conveying the property.
3. The property will be transferred via Quitclaim Deed and the Buyer is responsible for all recording fees ($31+/- as shown above) associated with the recording of the executed Quitclaim Deed; the Closing will be handled at the respective County Register of Deeds office.
4. All final payment of funds will be made out to NCDOT via a certified or cashier's check, payable at the time of closing and recording of the Quitclaim Deed at the respective County Register of Deeds office.
5. Buyer has physically previewed the property and is aware of any access or potential control of access.
6. Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. makes no representations or warranties, expressed or implied, concerning the property. Descriptions of the property are believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to conduct any inspection prior to the auction. Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. has attempted to find or locate all information deemed material facts. Ultimately, it is the Buyer’s responsibility to inspect all aspects of the property before placing a bid. No sale shall be invalidated by the Buyer as a result of he/she not conducting their own inspection prior to bidding. It is automatically acknowledged by placing a bid that you have personally inspected the property, hired an agent to inspect the property or waived your right to inspect the property.
8. All properties are offered “AS IS, WHERE IS” with no warranties either written or implied. Potential buyers are encouraged to research all property attributes (i.e. zoning, lot size, street, water and sewer availability, buildable or non-buildable, easements, encroachments, any governmental or private restrictions, restrictive covenants, etc.) to ensure that the property meets their intended use prior to bidding. The current appropriate county GIS information and aerial representations are provided as a courtesy, but are NOT GUARANTEED.
9. Neither the NCDOT nor Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. makes any representation of the condition or suitability of any property for any purpose. All properties are being sold “as is” in their present condition with all faults if any. NCAL: 7340
PLEASE SEE HIBID FOR A COMPLETE LIST OF ONLINE TERMS & CONDITIONS!