Super 185 acres in One Harnett County Farm!
This is early notice of a very important upcoming Harnett County Real Estate Auction! This tract has been in the same family for nearly 65 years! It has been long known as one of the nicest farms in Harnett County. The Johnson Properties Team is proud to have been chosen to assist with offering this tract at public auction. This will be a live / simulcast / online auction event in the early Spring. We will be dividing a portion of the tract creating some really nice building sites while still preserving the vast majority of the farm for potentially future farming activities. If you are looking to preserve the long history of excellent farming practices on an absolutely gorgeous farm with lots of road frontage and over 100 acres of cleared land in one field, LOOK NO FURTHER! More details, auction date, etc. will come as the survey progresses. Get ready for the opportunity to purchase one of the best potential investment tracts in Harnett County in over 65 years!
Utilities: County Water Available
1. BUYERS PREMIUM: A 6% (onsite) or a 7% (online) buyer’s premium will be added to the successful bidders high bid and will be included in the total contract purchase price. A portion selling absolute with the remainder selling subject to seller confirmation and recombination.
2. CONDITIONS: The information contained on this web site and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged.
*3. BROKER PARTICIPATION WELCOME: Any broker actively licensed in North Carolina whose agent properly registers the successful high bidder, will be paid a 2% commission, based on gavel price, at settlement by the seller. Registration must be on a Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. Broker Pre-Registration Agreement. The properly completed agreement must be received in the office of Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. no less than 48 hours prior to the auction. Additionally, agent must attend sale and co-register with prospect on Auction day. Only the first agent to register the high bidder will be paid a commission. Agents acting as principals, on behalf of other licensed real estate agents or on behalf of family members, or who represent prospects who have had prior contact with the Seller or Auction Company are not eligible. Brokers may pre-register only one potential buyer.
4. DEPOSIT: A 10% Earnest money deposit is required on day of sale. Balance due on or before 45 days post auction.
5. AUCTIONEERS DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold AS IS, WHERE IS, with all faults if any. The Auction Firm and Sellers reserve the right to entertain any reasonable offers, which may be accepted, prior to the auction.
6. ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We suggest that you arrive one hour prior to the auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered. NCAL: #7340