Brick Executive Home and 25 acres divided in to Multiple Parcels!
This Custom 3 bedroom brick ranch with a 3 car garage is the epitome of Country Living being within 8 minutes of the I-40 / I-95 Interchange just North of Benson, NC. There is a large covered porch on the rear of the home overlooking a rolling woodland and a small pasture for your animals. This home boasts two masonry fireplaces, hardwood floors and an open, but traditional style floor plan. The large front yard and covered front porch face the West for those lazy afternoon naps. There is also a FULL BASEMENT that is waiting for your finishing touches. There is an elevator so you can ride from floor to floor in style and be the envy of the neighborhood! The home will be offered with 3.84 acres for plenty of privacy moving forward. There is approximately 22 additional acres divided into 3 parcels in a rolling coastal bermuda field and a wooded area that is perfect for development or just to expand your future pasture. The potential buyers will have the opportunity to purchase the home and/or additional tracts to further their holdings in the community. This is truly an opportunity that does not come along very often in this fast growing area of Johnston County between Benson and McGees Crossroads. THIS WILL BE AN ONLINE / LIVE / SIMULCAST EVENT CONDUCTED RIGHT ON THE PREMISES!
|JPID||Lot #||Address||PIN||Acres||County Tax Rate||Fire tax rate||Fire District||Map Book & Page||Deed Book & Page|
|3818 Benson Hardee Rd., Benson, NC 27504||162100-55-0493 (PIN subject to change)||3.84||0.76||0.07||West Johnston Fire District||93/234||2779/0894|
|2||2||3818 Benson Hardee Rd., Benson, NC 27504||162100-55-0493 (PIN subject to change)||5.94||0.76||0.07||West Johnston Fire District||93/234||2779/0894|
|3||3||3818 Benson Hardee Rd., Benson, NC 27504||162100-55-0493 (PIN subject to change)||5.98||0.76||0.07||West Johnston Fire District||93/234||2779/0894|
|4||Tract #2||3818 Benson Hardee Rd., Benson, NC 27504||162100-55-0493 (PIN subject to change)||10.1||0.76||0.07||West Johnston Fire District||93/233||2779/0894|
Utilities: County Water & Septic
1. BUYERS PREMIUM: A 6% (onsite) or a 7% (online) buyer’s premium will be added to the successful bidders high bid and will be included in the total contract purchase price. A portion of these tracts will be sold absolute and are subject to recombination.
2. CONDITIONS: The information contained on this web site and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged.
*3. BROKER PARTICIPATION WELCOME: Any broker actively licensed in North Carolina whose agent properly registers the successful high bidder, will be paid a 2% commission, based on gavel price, at settlement by the seller. Registration must be on a Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. Broker Pre-Registration Agreement. The properly completed agreement must be received in the office of Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. no less than 48 hours prior to the auction. Additionally, agent must attend sale and co-register with prospect on Auction day. Only the first agent to register the high bidder will be paid a commission. Agents acting as principals, on behalf of other licensed real estate agents or on behalf of family members, or who represent prospects who have had prior contact with the Seller or Auction Company are not eligible. Brokers may pre-register only one potential buyer.
4. DEPOSIT: A 10% Earnest money deposit is required on day of sale. Balance due on or before 45 days post auction.
5. AUCTIONEERS DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold AS IS, WHERE IS, with all faults if any. The Auction Firm and Sellers reserve the right to entertain any reasonable offers, which may be accepted, prior to the auction.
6. ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We suggest that you arrive one hour prior to the auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered. NCAL: #7340