The Complete Contents of a 2800+ square foot brick home and outbuildings!
THIS AUCTION WILL BE CREDIT CARD ONLY.
Pick - up: Wednesday, March 24th from 9AM - 4PM at 3818 Benson Hardee Rd., Benson, NC 27504
This is a notice of an absolute auction event for all the contents in a large brick ranch with a full basement in Johnston County, NC. There are tools, some farm equipment, trailers as well as all of the furniture and collectibles in this residence. We are selling on behalf of the L.W. Godwin Jr. estate (deceased). There are some extremely nice items and lots of baking items, NC State Memorabilia and many more items. We are currently cataloguing this event and the list will be updated regularly until we post the auction ending date. This will be an online only event and we will be posting the preview dates soon. We are also offering this extremely nice brick ranch home and 25 acres shortly after the personal property auction. The real estate event is also listed on the JP website for your review. Thanks for looking and get ready for another great auction opportunity!
Please complete the form, if applicable, and return to Johnson Properties prior to the auction end date. You can mail the completed form to PO Box 310, Angier, NC 27501 or you can email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe you have a completed form on file with ohnson Properties, please email Mayra at email@example.com for verification.
1. BUYER’S PREMIUM: A 12% “buyer’s premium” will be added to the successful bidder’s high bid and will be included in the total purchase price plus a 4% surcharge will be added for credit card payments. 7% North Carolina Sales Tax will be charged unless you have a valid NCDOR Tax Exemption Form on file with Johnson Properties.
2. PAYMENT: Cash/check will not be accepted as a form of payment for this auction, it will be credit cards ONLY. Please ensure your credit card on file with Hibid is correct and if not, please update prior to March 22nd, 2021, 9:30 AM. Any changes to the credit card number on file must be done through HiBid Customer Support at (352) 414-1947.
3. NO WARRANTIES: The information contained on the sale list and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. All property sells “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS”, if any. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the auction will take precedence over previous printed material or any other oral statements made.
4. AUCTIONEER’S DISCLAIMER: All information including year models, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage, designer, manufacturer or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”, with all faults if any.
5. LOAD OUT: All items must be paid for in full prior to removal. All items are the responsibility of the purchaser when pronounced sold and must be removed the day of the auction unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to the auction day. Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture. Neither the seller nor Johnson Properties are responsible for damage or theft.
6. ACCIDENTS: All persons attending this auction or otherwise on the premises before, during and/or after the auction, do so at their own risk. Neither the sellers, Property Owners nor Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. is responsible for accidents.
7. ABSENTEE BIDS: Absentee Bids may be registered with JP staff. JP staff cannot guarantee absentee bid placement. Payment for items purchased via absentee bids must be paid for in full prior to removal from sale site. NCAL: 7340
PLEASE SEE HIBID FOR A COMPLETE LIST OF ONLINE TERMS & CONDITIONS!