Crimson Lights Catering Retirement Auction!
THIS AUCTION WILL BE CREDIT CARD ONLY.
Pick - up: Friday, March 19th from 9AM - 4PM at 600 South Magnolia Ave., Dunn, NC 28334
Mrs. Shirley Pope Massey has been feeding the masses in Harnett County through Crimson Lights Catering for years. Mrs. Shirley has decided to "hang up" her apron, pots, and pans and enjoy retirement. Team JP has been called upon to sell all of the assets utilized in her catering business. This is probably the cleanest set of cooking equipment, pots, pans, etc. that Team JP has ever been asked to sell! You can certainly bid with confidence that these items have been lovingly cared for and utilized for their specific performance. There are lots of all colors of tablecloths, napkins, plates, dishes, cups, saucers and every kind of utensils imaginable. There is also a lot of additional decorator items used for weddings, formal gatherings, etc. We have large stock pots, hotel pans, chafing dishes and stainless tables, etc. Keep an eye on this site for this major online auction event! If you are a caterer or just like to entertain, this is the auction for you.
Please complete the form, if applicable, and return to Johnson Properties prior to the auction end date. You can mail the completed form to PO Box 310, Angier, NC 27501 or you can email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe you have a completed form on file with Johnson Properties, please email Mayra at email@example.com for verification.
1. BUYER’S PREMIUM: A 12% “buyer’s premium” will be added to the successful bidder’s high bid and will be included in the total purchase price plus a 4% surcharge will be added for credit card payments. 7% North Carolina Sales Tax will be charged unless you have a valid NCDOR Tax Exemption Form on file with Johnson Properties.
2. PAYMENT: Cash/check will not be accepted as a form of payment for this auction, it will be credit cards ONLY. Please ensure your credit card on file with Hibid is correct and if not, please update prior to March 17th, 2021, 9:30 AM. Any changes to the credit card number on file must be done through HiBid Customer Support at (352) 414-1947.
3. NO WARRANTIES: The information contained on the sale list and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. All property sells “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS”, if any. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the auction will take precedence over previous printed material or any other oral statements made.
4. AUCTIONEER’S DISCLAIMER: All information including year models, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage, designer, manufacturer or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”, with all faults if any.
5. LOAD OUT: All items must be paid for in full prior to removal. All items are the responsibility of the purchaser when pronounced sold and must be removed the day of the auction unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to the auction day. Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture. Neither the seller nor Johnson Properties are responsible for damage or theft.
6. ACCIDENTS: All persons attending this auction or otherwise on the premises before, during and/or after the auction, do so at their own risk. Neither the sellers, Property Owners nor Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. is responsible for accidents.
7. ABSENTEE BIDS: Absentee Bids may be registered with JP staff. JP staff cannot guarantee absentee bid placement. Payment for items purchased via absentee bids must be paid for in full prior to removal from sale site. NCAL: 7340
PLEASE SEE HIBID FOR A COMPLETE LIST OF ONLINE TERMS & CONDITIONS!