58+ Acres in Northern Harnett County!
This is notice of a major real estate offering coming up in Northern Harnett County. There are two homes and 58+ acres of prime development land with great access and Harnett County water also. The property is convenient to Harnett Central High School and US 421 between Angier and Lillington. This will be another great opportunity to find your dream home spot or to invest in one of the fastest growing areas in Harnett County! There is a 3 bedroom/2 bath brick ranch and a 1 bedroom / 1 bath home also being sold.. These properties will be sold Live/Online/Simulcast from JP Headquarters!
The Auction will be held live at the Johnson Properties Headquarters at 48 Progressive Parkway in Angier, NC and broadcast live over the internet.
|JPID||Lot #||Address||PIN||Acres||County Tax Rate||Fire tax rate||Fire District||Map Book & Page||Deed Book & Page|
|1||1||Off Old Coats Rd, Lillington, NC 27546||0661-51-5157 (*PIN is subject to change)||2.45||0.75||0.1||BUIES CREEK FIRE||2021:0282||3395 : 0431|
|2||2||1210 Old Coats Rd, Lillington, NC 27546||0661-51-5157 (*PIN is subject to change)||
|0.75||0.1||BUIES CREEK FIRE||2021:0282||3395 : 0431|
|3||3||1320 Old Coats Rd, Lillington, NC 27546||0661-72-0302 (*PIN is subject to change)||2.90||0.75||0.1||BUIES CREEK FIRE||2021:0282||3395 : 0431|
|4||4||Off Neills Creek Rd, Lillington, NC 27546||0661-72-5304 (*PIN is subject to change)||1.51||0.75||0.1||BUIES CREEK FIRE||2021:0282||1452 : 0044|
|5||5||Off Neills Creek Rd, Lillington, NC 27546||0661-72-5304 (*PIN is subject to change)||3.80||0.75||0.1||BUIES CREEK FIRE||2021:0282||1452 : 0044|
|6||A||Off Old Coats Rd, Lillington, NC 27546||0661-51-5157 (*PIN is subject to change)||11||0.75||0.1||BUIES CREEK FIRE||2021:0282||3395 : 0431|
|7||B||Off Old Coats Rd, Lillington, NC 27546||0661-51-5157 (*PIN is subject to change)||19.13||0.75||0.1||BUIES CREEK FIRE||2021:0282||3395 : 0431|
|8||C||1500 Old Coats Rd, Lillington, NC 27547||0661-72-0302 (*PIN is subject to change)||15.02||0.75||0.1||BUIES CREEK FIRE||2021:0282||3395 : 0431|
Utilities: County water available
1. BUYERS PREMIUM: A 6% (onsite) or a 7% (online) buyer’s premium will be added to the successful bidders high bid and will be included in the total contract purchase price. These tracts will be subject to seller confirmation and recombination.
2. CONDITIONS: The information contained on this web site and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. Title X: Under Title X, the purchaser of a single family residence built prior to 1978 has a maximum of ten (10) days to conduct a risk assessment or inspection of the property for the presence of lead-based paint and/or lead-based paint hazards.
*3. BROKER PARTICIPATION WELCOME: Any broker actively licensed in North Carolina whose agent properly registers the successful high bidder, will be paid a 2% commission, based on gavel price, at settlement by the seller. Registration must be on a Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. Broker Pre-Registration Agreement. The properly completed agreement must be received in the office of Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. no less than 48 hours prior to the auction. Additionally, agent must attend sale and co-register with prospect on Auction day. Only the first agent to register the high bidder will be paid a commission. Agents acting as principals, on behalf of other licensed real estate agents or on behalf of family members, or who represent prospects who have had prior contact with the Seller or Auction Company are not eligible. Brokers may pre-register only one potential buyer.
4. DEPOSIT: A 10% Earnest money deposit is required on day of sale. Balance due on or before 45 days post auction.
5. AUCTIONEERS DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold AS IS, WHERE IS, with all faults if any. The Auction Firm and Sellers reserve the right to entertain any reasonable offers, which may be accepted, prior to the auction.
6. ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We suggest that you arrive one hour prior to the auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered. NCAL: #7340