Doctor's Weight Solutions Online Only Auction!
Pick - up:
Monday, June 21st from 3 PM - 5 PM BY APPOINTMENT ONLY! **ONLY FOR ITEMS 1 - 28**
Tuesday, June 22nd from 9 AM - 3 PM
This is notice of an important auction for the items belonging to Doctor's Weight Solutions in Raleigh. This Online Only Event will include all fixtures, equipment, etc. related to this business that has unfortunately had to close. There are lots of items, supplements as well as personal items also available. There is an electric bicycle and a baby grand piano and an EKG machine as well as multiple blood pressure checking devices and other items typically seen in a Doctor's office. There is also a large collection of books, manuals, reference guides and more related to weight loss and weight control. There are two InBody scales with printers and a Tanita Body Composition Analyzer.
Please complete the form, if applicable, and return to Johnson Properties prior to the auction end date. You can mail the completed form to PO Box 310, Angier, NC 27501 or you can email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe you have a completed form on file with Johnson Properties, please email Mayra at email@example.com for verification.
1. BUYER’S PREMIUM: A 12% “buyer’s premium” will be added to the successful bidder’s high bid and will be included in the total purchase price plus a 4% surcharge will be added for credit card payments. 7% North Carolina Sales Tax will be charged unless you have a valid NCDOR Tax Exemption Form on file with Johnson Properties.
2. PAYMENT: Cash/check will not be accepted as a form of payment for this auction, it will be credit cards ONLY. Please ensure your credit card on file with Hibid is correct and if not, please update prior, Any changes to the credit card number on file must be done through HiBid Customer Support at (352) 414-1947.
3. NO WARRANTIES: The information contained on the sale list and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. All property sells “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS”, if any. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the auction will take precedence over previous printed material or any other oral statements made.
4. AUCTIONEER’S DISCLAIMER: All information including year models, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage, designer, manufacturer or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”, with all faults if any.
5. LOAD OUT: All items must be paid for in full prior to removal. All items are the responsibility of the purchaser when pronounced sold and must be removed the day of the auction unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to the auction day. Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture. Neither the seller nor Johnson Properties are responsible for damage or theft.
6. ACCIDENTS: All persons attending this auction or otherwise on the premises before, during and/or after the auction, do so at their own risk. Neither the sellers, Property Owners nor Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. is responsible for accidents.
7. ABSENTEE BIDS: Absentee Bids may be registered with JP staff. JP staff cannot guarantee absentee bid placement. Payment for items purchased via absentee bids must be paid for in full prior to removal from sale site. NCAL: 7340
PLEASE SEE HIBID FOR A COMPLETE LIST OF ONLINE TERMS & CONDITIONS!