Gorgeous Home in Potterstone Village in Pittsboro!
OPEN HOUSE--SATURDAY, JULY 10 from 11:00 AM til 1:00 PM!!!
Johnson Properties has been asked by the owners to sell this fantastic 2213 sq ft home in the beautiful Potterstone subdivision in Pittsboro. This is the perfect home for a family seeking one-floor living with a separate bonus room plus lots of storage upstairs (that can easily be converted to expansion areas). The home has a NEW ROOF just installed July 1, 2021. This home has three bedrooms and two bathrooms downstairs plus a great kitchen, breakfast room with bay window and a separate living room/den and dining room. There is a large bonus room and huge unfinished / walkin storage area upstairs. This house was built to allow one-level living with an upstairs bonus/playroom that can easily be converted to another bedroom...and there is even more expansion space in the unfinished 1100+ sq ft unfinished upstairs storage area. There is also a two car garage, a sunroom, and deck in the back. This lot backs up to a tree lined lot line that makes for shade in the summer. One of the largest fig trees in the area (that produces an abundance of fresh figs each year) is on the east side of the home. See our open house dates. This is a GREAT OPPORTUNITY!
Utilities: City water & sewer
1. BUYERS PREMIUM: Real Estate: A 10% (onsite) or a 11% (online) buyer’s premium will be added to the successful bidders high bid and will be included in the total contract purchase price. This property will be sold subject to seller confirmation.
2. CONDITIONS: The information contained on this web site and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged.
*3. BROKER PARTICIPATION WELCOME: Any broker actively licensed in North Carolina whose agent properly registers the successful high bidder, will be paid a 2% commission, based on gavel price, at settlement by the seller. Registration must be on a Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. Broker Pre-Registration Agreement. The properly completed agreement must be received in the office of Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. no less than 48 hours prior to the auction. Additionally, agent must attend sale and co-register with prospect on Auction day. Only the first agent to register the high bidder will be paid a commission. Agents acting as principals, on behalf of other licensed real estate agents or on behalf of family members, or who represent prospects who have had prior contact with the Seller or Auction Company are not eligible. Brokers may pre-register only one potential buyer.
4. DEPOSIT: A 10% Earnest money deposit is required on day of sale. Balance due on or before 45 days post auction.
5. AUCTIONEERS DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold AS IS, WHERE IS, with all faults if any. The Auction Firm and Sellers reserve the right to entertain any reasonable offers, which may be accepted, prior to the auction.
6. ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We suggest that you arrive one hour prior to the auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered. NCAL: #7340