Contents of Huge North Raleigh Executive Home
Monday, September 20th from 3:30 PM - 6:30 PM
Tuesday, September 21st from 9 AM - 3 PM
OPEN HOUSE: TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 7 from 12:30 - 2:00 PM
The JP Team has been selected to auction the remaining personal property of Norma Jean Flythe (deceased). This auction includes the remaining furniture and collectibles in the Flythe's 4000+ sq ft home located in a beautiful compound off Durant Road in North Raleigh. Here is your chance to own an impressive 105" tall antique armoire with triple beveled glass locking doors, a huge 47" x 58" oil on canvas painting framed with portrait light; an antique slant front secretary with hidden drawers (37" x 21" x 45"); a French Provincial foyer chest; crystal lamps; framed prints by NC Artists and others; vanity benches; books of all types; designer jewelry; china; glassware; collectible Boyd's Bears; and scores of other one-of-a kind household items. There is a child's battery powered fire engine red Mustang, Oriental rugs of all sizes; serving cart; hanging corner cupboard; and silver plate and sterling pieces. We also have power tools from the family's woodworking shop; yard tools including a gas powered leaf vacuum, mowers, patio furniture; and much, much more. There is something for everyone. Get rarely offered treasures at competitive prices.
Please complete the form, if applicable, and return to Johnson Properties prior to the auction end date. You can mail the completed form to PO Box 310, Angier, NC 27501 or you can email it to email@example.com. If you believe you have a completed form on file with Johnson Properties, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for verification.
1. BUYER’S PREMIUM: A 12% “buyer’s premium” will be added to the successful bidder’s high bid and will be included in the total purchase price plus a 4% surcharge will be added for credit card payments. 7% North Carolina Sales Tax will be charged unless you have a valid NCDOR Tax Exemption Form on file with Johnson Properties.
2. PAYMENT: Buyers wishing to pay by cash must notify Johnson Properties at (919) 639-2231 BEFORE THE AUCTION CLOSES. If we do not hear from you, credit cards will be charged at the completion of the auction on sale day. Any changes to the credit card number on file must be done through HiBid Customer Support at (352) 414-1947.
3. NO WARRANTIES: The information contained on the sale list and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. All property sells “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS”, if any. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the auction will take precedence over previous printed material or any other oral statements made.
4. AUCTIONEER’S DISCLAIMER: All information including year models, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage, designer, manufacturer or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”, with all faults if any.
5. LOAD OUT: All items must be paid for in full prior to removal. All items are the responsibility of the purchaser when pronounced sold and must be removed the day of the auction unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to the auction day. Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture. Neither the seller nor Johnson Properties are responsible for damage or theft.
6. ACCIDENTS: All persons attending this auction or otherwise on the premises before, during and/or after the auction, do so at their own risk. Neither the sellers, Property Owners nor Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. is responsible for accidents.
7. ABSENTEE BIDS: Absentee Bids may be registered with JP staff. JP staff cannot guarantee absentee bid placement. Payment for items purchased via absentee bids must be paid for in full prior to removal from sale site. NCAL: 7340
PLEASE SEE HIBID FOR A COMPLETE LIST OF ONLINE TERMS & CONDITIONS!