Annual Fall Big Boys Toys Auction Event! Live and Online Simulcast Event!
Yes BBT Fall 2021 is coming Back! We are ready to start accepting good quality consignments for this Annual Event! It is never too early to get your items ready and over to the JP Sale Yard for maximum early exposure and a great spot in the sale lineup! Call today to schedule your drop off. We will be adding information soon! A portion of the auction will be a live simulcast online auction and the remainder will be a traditional old fashioned live auction!
Mark your calendars and save the date as you never know what we may have at this auction!
Please complete the form, if applicable, and return to Johnson Properties prior to the auction end date. You can mail the completed form to PO Box 310, Angier, NC 27501 or you can email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe you have a completed form on file with Johnson Properties, please email us at email@example.com for verification.
1. BUYER'S PREMIUM: A 10% buyer’s premium will be added to the successful onsite bidder's high bid & a 12% buyer's premium will be added to the successful online bidders high bid. A 4% surcharge will apply to all if paying with a credit card.
2. SALES TAX: 7% North Carolina Sales Tax will be charged. All tax exempt buyers must have a completed E-595E on file with Johnson Properties.
3. CONDITIONS: Buyer's complete inspection of property is encouraged. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the Auction will take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made. A portion of the items will sell Absolute. The remaining items will sell with reserve subject to seller Confirmation.
4. PAYMENTS: Cash, Personal checks accepted only with bank letter of guarantee or credit card guarantee, Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. All items must be paid for in full on sale day. All checks require a valid credit card & photo ID.
5. TITLES will be released 10 business days post-auction. Please have title information ready at check-out.
6. LOAD OUT/TRANSPORTATION: Load out and transportation will be the responsibility of the buyer. Property will become the responsibility of the purchasers once pronounced sold. Buyers and their agents, will dismantle, load and remove all property at their own risk and expense. Buyers must pay in full for items prior to removal. Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture.
7. AUCTIONEER'S DISCLAIMER: All information including year, models, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers are encouraged to personally inspect items and rely on their own judgement and inspection. All items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS with all faults if any.
8. ACCIDENTS: Johnson Properties, Realtors and Auctioneers Inc. nor the sellers are responsible for any accidental injury or theft. Inventory is subject to change.
9. ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We suggest that you arrive one hour prior to the Auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered. NCAL: 7340